HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did a search for this and everyone said they dont make one, but I coulda sworn I saw one in my local gunshop but had the CF decal which I dont want. So I investigated Blackhawk site and emailed them.

This is what I found....

http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=4105&C=C1387
410514BK-R USP full size

I emailed Blackhawk just to be sure...

To: BlackHawk Customer Service
Subject: Item#: 410514BK-R

I am just inquiring if a HK USP .45 Fullsize will fit into CQC Holster 410514BK-R.

Thanks.

... the Reply....

Good Afternoon Nate,

This holster will fit the H&K USP cal. Thank you for contacting BlackHawk Products Group.

Bernadette Austin

Customer Service

Blackhawk Products Group

I am hoping she forgot to type in the .45 to the cal as I am very interested in this holster. What do you all think?

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
take you pistol to the shop and see if it fits. i am sure if you ask the guy behind the desk he will let you try.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think that those are for the compacts only, that is what is in the pic of the holster also. But I have been wrong before. Fobus is making a kydex holster for the USP F 45 now, and it would be about the same price. Let us know what you find out and if it will fit a USP F.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright I took the plunge and ordered one from a good online site that has a very nice return policy. Ill update when it gets here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Tac .45 (fullsize) and use the Blackhawk CQC Serpa for it when open carrying in Virginia. They make two models, one for the compact, and one for the fullsize. Since the holster is for the "normal" USP the threaded barrel sticks out the bottom. I can post pics if anyone is interested when I get home tonight.

Can't really see the holster, but I'm wearing the Tac /w the Serpa in this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_EEYwpkkJd0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts