HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just surfing looking for a new holster and found that Blackhawk already has out a Sepra holster for the HK P30, I bet the HK45 holster will not be far behind!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
i believe the p30 serpa was created because the german police (or somebody, dont remember for sure) requested it, and blackhawk just decided to go ahead and mass produce it

·
Registered
242 Posts
My only concern with that holster is the latch mechanism. What IF, let's say, dirt or whatever ends up in there, basically locking the pistol within the holster? I'm waiting on the G-Code from Eagle, with the interchangeable cowling for light's or no lights.

·
Registered
50 Posts
don't worry about that... I used the tactical serpa thigh holster in iraq and it functioned flawlessly

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Waiting on leather myself I love my Galco SOB for my P2ksk. It holds that pistol in just the right spot for me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Waiting on leather myself I love my Galco SOB for my P2ksk. It holds that pistol in just the right spot for me.
My USP45C holster fit the P30 almost like a glove. A bit loose but definitely workeable for IWB. I bet the 9/40 holsters would work great.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Anyone know how long until custom leather holsters will be out for the P30? Any educated guesses, perhaps?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Now that I have a P30, I would like to know about available holsters also. Please keep this thread going.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I took a look at the Sepra, but what I want is something that will allow me to carry the P30 concealed. I carry a Kimber Eclipse now, but the P30 is so light and small in comparison, it will be my choice. What I have for the Kimber now is a Bianchi model 82, and it is a good holster. Bianchi makes it for the P2000. Does anyone think that would that work for the P30?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts