HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know out there that if you are looking for a holster for your new HK45, the Blackhawk serpa CQC holster that they made for the P30 fits the HK45 like a glove. I have the Serpa mattle finish for my P30 and the HK45 fits it just as perfect. no need for me to find a ccw holster for my HK45, I got one holster that works with two guns.
just as a side note, I also have the Blackhawk Serpa lv.3 Duty holster for my P30 that I carry on duty. The HK45 fits it perfect except it does not ''lock in''. so you could use the Serpa P30 duty holster for the HK45 but it would be a level.1 holster and not lv.3 anymore.

·
Registered
597 Posts
GREAT!

I knew it! I mentioned a long while ago that i suspected the P30 CQC would fit the HK45.

Now I wonder if the P30 CQC will work for the HK45 Compact. Great news thanks!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GREAT!

I knew it! I mentioned a long while ago that i suspected the P30 CQC would fit the HK45.

Now I wonder if the P30 CQC will work for the HK45 Compact. Great news thanks!
I'm almost positive that the P30 holster will work for the HK45C. all three pistols have the same frame design so if one fits the serpa, then they all will fit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just picked up my HK45 today. I got a Blackhawk CQC Serpa for the fullsize USP and it fit the HK45 perfectly.
Thats not possible.. I havent tried it but I have seen the pictures of the two guns side by side.. The CQC w/ Serpa has precise retention sizing that cant work properly with the HK45

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Well, the HK45 will not fit a Comp-tac ctac for the USP 45c. FWIW.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
My Serpa CQC for P30 takes P30 (obvoiusly), P2000 (Euro frame), P2000SK, USPc and USP Expert.

G

·
One SERPA CQC problem

The only problem I found with using the USP 45 holster is that if you cant the gun back slightly when you reholster, you can engage the new larger mag release and unseat the mag. I just have to be conscious when I reholster to tip the muzzle in from the front just a bit and let it lock in. Then I check that the mag is seated just for extra safety sake.

Has anyone experienced this problem with the P30 holster?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
My p30 fits in my USP 45F Serpa Lvl 2 perfectly except it depresses the mag release lol. Haven't gotten my hk45 at my gun store yet but Ill report when i do!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dang. Wish Blackhawk would get on this. I know there's only a thousand or so of us HK45 owners in the US so far, but the HK45c is coming and that means CCW/Off-Duty carry, and as HK opens the pipeline, it will only get better...

You'd think sometime in the two years we've been waiting for it to hit the market, HK could have sent some of the early T&E guns out to Blackhawk, Safariland, Bianchi, etc. so we could have some way to carry the thing! :490:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts