HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at this holster Eclipse Holster :: OWB Belt Holsters :: Blade-Tech Industries
and this one
Outside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur Gladiator Holster... I really like the comptac Minatour Gladiator.

I had a RCS, wasn't too impressed with it. It didn't hold the gun close to my body like my other Kydex holsters did. I also have the option of going back to Kabulan Cloak (about a 4 week wait) or trying out Crown Holsters, I'd rather not go down the RCS road again because of the wait along with my impression of the holster.

By the way this would be for the upcoming fall and winter season to carry my USPc 9mm OWB @ 3 o clock. Thanks in advance for all advice.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Blade Tech and Comp Tac are excellent holsters. They do a great job with their gear, made in the USA, have fast shipping products, and I have never had an issue. Their products are widely seen on the competition field and concealed carry folks.

I can't stand the wait for RCS for what you get unless you need to have a light on the pistol.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blade Tech and Comp Tac are excellent holsters. They do a great job with their gear, made in the USA, have fast shipping products, and I have never had an issue. Their products are widely seen on the competition field and concealed carry folks.

I can't stand the wait for RCS for what you get unless you need to have a light on the pistol.
Well I won't carry a WML, I don't train with one so I feel like I shouldn't carry my USPc with one. I'll grab the Minatour Gladiator

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Good stuff buddy, I hope you like it. I have only used the Comp Tac belt holster (as far as their OWB offerings go), but I think you'll really like it just based on the over quality and customer service. I am loving my Minotaur MTAC Holster for IWB carry right now.

I think they are having a 15% off sale at the moment too.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Comp-Tac is great. Good customer service, I've never waited any longer than a week after ordering one. I particularily like the Infidel IWB kydex holsters. I've looked into Blade Tech before but have not used any of thier holsters. Plenty of good kydex stuff out there, let us know what you end up with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts