HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if the Blade tech paddle holser for the USP Tactical with a Suefire X200/300 will lock the gun in to place with out the light on the gun? or do I need 2 holsters, 1 for when the light is on the gun, and 1 if the light is not on the gun?

Also, How's Blade Tech's quality compaired to Comp Tac?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Tactical-Light-Holster-w-Paddle-pr-967.html

·
Registered
236 Posts
I probably can't answer your entire question..so just a tid bit. I have order three Blade-techs...I like them but dont "love them". I say they make a decent product, although I would not carry it on duty and rely on the retention if thats an issue for you. The reason I got them is they are about the only ones that make "fitted" holsters for some of my odd guns. I wanted fitted holsters for my P9s 45 , my HK Match 45 and my Sig P220 Sport Blade tech was the ONLY ones who had those molds. So for holsters they send...almost 3 months later!!!! We ok...pretty simple folder. molded plastic with adjustable tension screw. Bit on the high side price wise I think compared to Safari land etc but hey...they made them to those guns so I can't bitch alot. I would say solid avg holster...good for basic stuff.

Thats my 2 cents...lol :350:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just pissed b/c I cant find a good holster for a USP Tactical with a surefire on it. It's like all the holster companys said, If you dont have a glock, we don't make a holster for your gun and light combo!

·
Registered
429 Posts
it can be frustrating. The blade tech stuff seems to be top notch quality. I use those and serpa holsters almost exclusively, although my only complaint with the WRS holster is no hood release guard.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The Sepra Holsters have great retention I think...VERY VERY good If your looking for that...I would say Hands down go with those or the Safari over the Blade tech...Is it for comfort...range...carry...or duty?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, A blackhawk serpa would be my first choice. For the moment it's just for the range. With in the next year it will be used for carry sometimes (not duty carry). I'll be carrying a USPc 45 mainly, as the tactical is a little big. NON of the other big holster makers make a holster for the tactical with a light.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts