HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Comp-Tac told me yesterday that they had a HK45 on order, I'll wait on them, Blade-Tech never answered any of my email or requests for information, so I'll take my business elsewhere.

Bob

·
Registered
260 Posts
Comp-Tac told me yesterday that they had a HK45 on order, I'll wait on them, Blade-Tech never answered any of my email or requests for information, so I'll take my business elsewhere.

Bob
I do like Comp-Tac's service, but they don't offer anything for guns with lights attached or any uniform duty holsters.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The Blade-Tech WRS holster for pistols w/lights is now made for the HK45 w/UTL.

WTF.

I'm happy they're producing holsters, but honestly, how many cops use the UTL versus Surefire or TLRs? I'd be willing to bet Surefire has a majority market share.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Prefer Comp-Tac myself.
Used to like blade-tech stuff, but in my opinion, they got too big and lost track of service.
Comp-Tac for holster and Blade-Tech for mag carriers

·
Registered
616 Posts
If I wanted an IWB I would go comp-tac, for OWB and especially if it were for work/duty use I would go bladetech, even if comp-tac made retention holsters. Blade-techs are thicker and bulkier, but they are also on a whole other level of rigidity and toughness (yes Ive had both).

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Blade-Tech WRS holster for pistols w/lights is now made for the HK45 w/UTL.

WTF.

I'm happy they're producing holsters, but honestly, how many cops use the UTL versus Surefire or TLRs? I'd be willing to bet Surefire has a majority market share.
I think you're right. I also agree that that has to be some type of mis-print (possibly from when the USP was the only "HK45"?)

As far as holsters go, the Glock21 Bianchi laminate holster does not work with my HK45... :( Everything fits, except the triggerguard/mag release are which is too wide on the pistol to go down into the holster...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.