HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an IWB from them, they are listed in th Weapon Code Pull Down menu in the order area of the holster you choose.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice, thanks for the info! Hopefully Comp-Tac will follow and start making them as well.

·
Registered
421 Posts
does anyone know if the HK45 will fit in the Blade Tech WRS DUTY HOLSTER for the Glock 21 SF? the HK45 fits the safariland duty holsters made for the Glock 21.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Prefer Comp-Tac myself.
Used to like blade-tech stuff, but in my opinion, they got too big and lost track of service.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Comp-Tac told me yesterday that they had a HK45 on order, I'll wait on them, Blade-Tech never answered any of my email or requests for information, so I'll take my business elsewhere.

Bob

·
Registered
260 Posts
Comp-Tac told me yesterday that they had a HK45 on order, I'll wait on them, Blade-Tech never answered any of my email or requests for information, so I'll take my business elsewhere.

Bob
I do like Comp-Tac's service, but they don't offer anything for guns with lights attached or any uniform duty holsters.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The Blade-Tech WRS holster for pistols w/lights is now made for the HK45 w/UTL.

WTF.

I'm happy they're producing holsters, but honestly, how many cops use the UTL versus Surefire or TLRs? I'd be willing to bet Surefire has a majority market share.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That has to be a mistake or they are talking about the USP.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Prefer Comp-Tac myself.
Used to like blade-tech stuff, but in my opinion, they got too big and lost track of service.
Comp-Tac for holster and Blade-Tech for mag carriers

·
Registered
65 Posts
I prefer Comp-Tac when it comes to Kydex holsters and mag carriers. I've always had a good experience with them and their service.

·
Registered
616 Posts
If I wanted an IWB I would go comp-tac, for OWB and especially if it were for work/duty use I would go bladetech, even if comp-tac made retention holsters. Blade-techs are thicker and bulkier, but they are also on a whole other level of rigidity and toughness (yes Ive had both).

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
HK Usp .45 compact mag holders will. That is what I use.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Blade-Tech WRS holster for pistols w/lights is now made for the HK45 w/UTL.

WTF.

I'm happy they're producing holsters, but honestly, how many cops use the UTL versus Surefire or TLRs? I'd be willing to bet Surefire has a majority market share.
I think you're right. I also agree that that has to be some type of mis-print (possibly from when the USP was the only "HK45"?)

As far as holsters go, the Glock21 Bianchi laminate holster does not work with my HK45... :( Everything fits, except the triggerguard/mag release are which is too wide on the pistol to go down into the holster...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts