HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second one from the right. Was that mine?
Maybe....I dunno to be honest. I still have the one you sold me, though, so I'll take updated pics when I show off the two consecutively serial-numbered ones :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Would you belive I finally shot my SR9, after having it sitting in the safe for what, 17 months , and the whole prodject starting maybe 20+ months ago.

Its sweet. Iron sights, I was constantly hitting a steel plate at 50 yards, off hand. Its a pretty heavy, and hard hitting rifle, compared to my M-4's.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Very cool. I love SR9's. I've had a half-dozen or so over the years. Sold one last year, and now have 2 more. Love that grouping...........NICE!!:20000000:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mountain Man,
I am glad to hear that you like it! She was one of my really nice ones, and of course I miss her dearly. I am happy that she is in a good home though :)

mmissile,
Thanks! I had 11 of them, and a load of extra parts (trigger housings, barrels, stocks sets, and even a couple bolt carrier groups), but most of that is all gone now.....so the re-building has already started now that i am mostly out of my financial crisis :)

Jackman8,
You definitely need one, but don't be tricked into buying an outrageously expensive one. Anything over 2k for a base model is tooooo much. I only paid a little more than that for two of mine, but they are consecutively serial numbered and I'll probably take them to the grave with me :D

Thanks guys!!!
---BMS

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ugly can be beautiful in the right light...........or after enough cold ones....lol. Remember the ugly Norinco Uzi copy with the wood clubhole stock? Man we were really living big back then...lol!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
SR9's are some of my favorite rifles. I currently have 2, and have sold 4 others over the years. Nice collection.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sure wish I had these today......ugh.....the stupid things we do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts