HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find a plastic Training Replica for the P2000SK, but I cannot find one. A few holster makers are unable to make holsters for the P2000SK because of this. At first, I was going to have them make a shortened P2000 holster, but it turns out that the trigger guards are shaped differently. I would feel much better if I had a mold of it.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Good Luck. I've been looking for one for my SK and my P30L. I've finally came to the conclusion that I'm going to have to make my own.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would like to find a plastic Training Replica for the P2000SK, but I cannot find one. A few holster makers are unable to make holsters for the P2000SK because of this. At first, I was going to have them make a shortened P2000 holster, but it turns out that the trigger guards are shaped differently. I would feel much better if I had a mold of it.
I use a Crossbred IWB for my P2000 SK. They had no problem with the holster and it took ± 3 weeks.

I have no problem using the Blue Gun version, see link below, with it for pratice draws.

Blueguns: Train Safe and Train Smart - FSP2000US H&K P2000 US Version

ADAPT AND OVER COME! I forget who said that, but it seem relevant.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Do what I'm doing, order everything you need to make your own. I'm ordering mine from Michigan Plastics. There are plenty of tutorials online. You can make them in any color, rigid or flimsy.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
If anyone in NJ/Eastern PA has a P2000sk, lend me your P2000sk and I'll have a mold made from which we could produce inert P2000sk's. My sister is a pretty accomplished sculptor (ever see the rainforest at the NY Museum of Nat. Art?), and she could make them up for anyone who's interested.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,380 Posts
Raven Concealment offers a SK holster from their Phantom line and is highly recommended for its construction, ability to swap between OWB and IWB and warranty.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Raven Concealment offers a SK holster from their Phantom line and is highly recommended for its construction, ability to swap between OWB and IWB and warranty.
I have it for my P2000SK in laser/light version (for Viridian C5L). Very good holster. For IWB/AIWB I added G-Code clips from INCOG holster. Together it works great for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts