HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Anyone in the know happen to have heard when BMP might pump out some more painted uppers?
All that is in stock at the moment is the reverse stretch and the SD. Neither of which I want as my first MP5 clone.

Thanks guys,

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'd just email Nikki as well as signing up to be notified when they are back in stock. Usually doesn't take long. I can tell you that I really dig my Reverse Stretch... It's the best of all worlds IMHO... You get the compact K front end and the ability to attach all regular MP5 stock options...

With a sear, it's a really conversation piece... I understand wanting the full size MP5 clone, they are a hoot too.. Just email them, they get them in on a regular basis.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I bought the reverse stretch painted barrelled upper also. I really wanted the MP5' but didn't want to wait the three to five weeks. Niki put me on the wait list and said the new painted barrelled uppers would be in soon.
I am in parts buying mode now and want to make sure bolt gap,live fire function is flawless before I send out the form1.
I would love to see pics of a reverse stretch clone.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Niki put me on the wait list and said the new painted barrelled uppers would be in soon.
So you're on the wait list anyhow... you should have got what you wanted. It'll probably take the same amount of time anyhow.

·
Registered
482 Posts
So you're on the wait list anyhow... you should have got what you wanted. It'll probably take the same amount of time anyhow.
You are of course correct. I have built up a couple AR15 SBR's in 5.56 and 9mm. The 9mm is the most fun to shoot. I started going to Tony Dee's monthly subgun matches and tried an MP5. It was so much smoother and not choppy at all compared to the M16 9mm. One of the guy's told me he started with a SW receiver flat and made a registered SBR so of course I wanted one too. That's when I found out about BMP painted uppers and bought one.
I like to tinker and a HK clone in any configuration seemed like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
It's probably not too late...call Niki and switch your order. I doubt they'd give you any fuss over the switch, if the MP5 style is really what you wanted. Once it's sent, however...

·
Registered
482 Posts
[
QUOTE=Shattered Mind;1138971]It's probably not too late...call Niki and switch your order. I doubt they'd give you any fuss over the switch, if the MP5 style is really what you wanted. Once it's sent, however...[/QUOTE]

I am going to keep it, the idea of a reverse stretch is growing on me. I had a good year ad my tax return check should take care of both builds. It wasn't a registered sear year, but I am glad to have some new and exciting projects this year.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i picked up one of the painted uppers end of last year on GB. bought the rest of the parts from Adam and it works. slight problem with mag release and it does work better with a plastic clipped & pinned TG than my metal one. shooting out to 100 yards was not bad at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts