Parts are NEW unless otherwise specified in description.*

Geissele 14.5" HK416 Super Modular Rail M-LOK in DDC (Desert Dirt Color)

Terms: These are all standards to which I hold myself to as a buyer, otherwise would not ask of them. *

Payment:

1. Paypal F&F/Venmo F&F. Zelle.* Starting 1/1/22 will no longer be accepting G&S of any type. If G&S is sent, I will refund you - any fees. Paypal now keeps the fee even in case of mistake on how payment is sent.
2. Payment required within*24 hours*of me providing you with payment information or it goes to next in line or item considered unsold. Unless arranged otherwise.*
3. Absolutely NO notes in payments. With Venmo, I'll let you know what to include in notes and provide last 4 digits of phone number. ANY MENTION OF FIREARM, GUN, or WEAPON RELATED PARTS WILL BE CANCELED AND TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED. Sorry, not trying to be harsh, just have seen too many stories of PayPal and Venmo accounts being banned because of this. Thanks!

Shipping:
+15 for shipping.

"I'll take it"/Dibs:
1.* Post I'll take it" in thread, then DM your name, address and payment preferences. I'll respond as available [usually very responsive, definitely within same day if not within 1 hour] with info.*Will not mark Sold/SPF until paid.
2.* Questions or pm sent do not signify “dibs”, but you already knew that. 2nd/3rd *dibs ok in thread in case first transaction falls through

See vouches on post

Offers/Trades:
Not looking for trades at this time.