HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What happens when you have your iPhone and USP together? Well, in my case a mini photoshoot. I posted some earlier on another post but wanted to share more of my USP love...enjoy folks.

Added March 2013

Had some downtime and was cleaning the USP after a day at the range and decided to post more pics. This time the USP is pictured with the Match Trigger, Mepro Tactical Night Sights and the larger ambi mag-release. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Wow!! I have a 4s and I can't take pics like that! How'd you do that? Beautiful btw.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Seriously how do you get that quality.. it looks like it's shot indoors with some sort of light on in the dark. INCREDIBLE quality. the best ones I've taken on the iPhone are with really really good natural light .. but I like that high-tech blue look of yours.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow!! I have a 4s and I can't take pics like that! How'd you do that? Beautiful btw.
Believe it or not I did not do any touch-ups to any of these photos. Just emailed them directly to myself and uploaded them to Picasa and posted them to the forum. I am glad everyone enjoyed them.

Seriously how do you get that quality.. it looks like it's shot indoors with some sort of light on in the dark. INCREDIBLE quality. the best ones I've taken on the iPhone are with really really good natural light .. but I like that high-tech blue look of yours.
I did take the pictures indoor in my living room, the room itself is pretty dim and the only lighting I use is the natural lighting from when I open up the blinds.

·
Registered
783 Posts
You've got talent! I'll try some more pics tomorrow with my iPhone after I get back from the range tomorrow and get her all shined up and photo ready.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts