HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought a C93 pistol, as an SBR project, it looks like the monkeys at Century used hk33 bolt carriers in them/ or modified bolt carriers from 33s. I noticed that the HK slap wouldnt always close the bolt and lock the rollers, the rod assembly feels like it doesn't have enough spring tension.

I have a friend with what looks to be a cut down to 53-length 33 carrier. I need a stronger recoil spring. Any suggestions???

Mine is a unmodded hk33 carrier, but i can't seem to find extra strenth recoil assemblys. will HK53 extra strength ones work?

Also, century monkeys can't seem to get bolt gap right, locking peice is #8, should I get larger rollers to open it up from 13 to 18?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It may work, thanks. I really find it odd of the differences between the guns, even though it is the same model. It is almost like they ran out of parts or something.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I believe there is a V53 recoil assembly in the for sale section right now. 93 and 53's are different sizes. Never mind, I just saw that you have 33 length carrier, you should probably stick with the MKE 93 spring that the member suggested.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition--- Century is hit or miss, mostly miss!!! :biggrin:

Tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts