HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought an HK MP5SD from an English company but since i always have a hobby in finding out its history ,some questions raised.

It says very clearly as you can see in the pics its an HK that supposed to be build in 2003 but there are none HK German proof marks to find on the gun , is this an Enfield or an HK then ?

The gun runs flawless and came with a very nice steel see trough mount and aimpoint T1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm no expert but if it has no HK markings on the internals, then it is likely not an HK weapon. If I am wrong someone will be along to correct me shortly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think its Enfield as well but that the parts where made in Germany ,otherwise it could not be marked HK on the top , it was used in Hereford as training gun .

That case that looks like a racket case is made by Blackhawk ;-) and has a divider for 2 small guns or AR 15 lower and upper separate

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
That case that looks like a racket case is made by Blackhawk ;-) and has a divider for 2 small guns or AR 15 lower and upper separate
I noticed the racket case and assumed that was all it was. Sort of a clever use of a non-descript item to carry the dreaded black gun. Given that it apparently was specifically designed for a rifle or SBR makes it more interesting. Sort of like the old Thompson FBI case.

Were these Blackhawk cases sold in the US or just Europe?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not know if they where only sold in Europe ,they came in 2 colours this one in the picture and a red & white one.

I can put my regular MP5 and my SD both in it ,its really a nice case

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I noticed the racket case and assumed that was all it was. Sort of a clever use of a non-descript item to carry the dreaded black gun. Given that it apparently was specifically designed for a rifle or SBR makes it more interesting. Sort of like the old Thompson FBI case.

Were these Blackhawk cases sold in the US or just Europe?
Gander Mountain sells - or used to anyway - those cases and they are on eBay as well. They are pretty well made. I want to say they were around $50 usually but on sale for like $39 now and then. They may have closed them out.

Not much for carrying a lot of weight but they work well for an MP5 or K and look cool :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts