HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm supposed to get one next week, but today I was killing some time at the gun store waiting for a business call and saw a P2000sk 9mm chilling in the used case. Took about two seconds of fondling to say "wrap it up." The previous owner must have barely shot it, because other than the the jiggly right side slide lock lever, it was immaculate. Came with the original hard case, papers, etc. Heck even the HK sticker was still in it. Three mags too.

Anyway, I'm very happy to have finally scratched that itch...even though I'm getting another one next week...I just couldn't wait.

Cherry popped.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I'm supposed to get one next week, but today I was killing some time at the gun store waiting for a business call and saw a P2000sk 9mm chilling in the used case. Took about two seconds of fondling to say "wrap it up." The previous owner must have barely shot it, because other than the the jiggly right side slide lock lever, it was immaculate. Came with the original hard case, papers, etc. Heck even the HK sticker was still in it. Three mags too.

Anyway, I'm very happy to have finally scratched that itch...even though I'm getting another one next week...I just couldn't wait.

Cherry popped.
Extended mag release with some quality Night Sights and your're good to go.
Mine is 40 S&W but is totally outstanding.
Enjoy your new Hk!

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.

Extended mag release, +2 baseplate for one of the spares, and some swag ordered from hkpartsdotnet. Trij HDs in orange will be ordered, but I can get a better deal if I look around for a couple of days.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good on ya. The jiggly slide lock is a "feature." Put a piece of Gorilla Tape on the back side, and it will be much nicer.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Nice one, have fun shooting it!

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Congratulations on a nice purchase. I have one also, more than 3000 rounds down the pipe, not one misfire or hicup!!! Rock solid for concealed carry. Only HK pistol that beats it for concealed carry is the P7, IMO!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations on a nice purchase. I have one also, more than 3000 rounds down the pipe, not one misfire or hicup!!! Rock solid for concealed carry. Only HK pistol that beats it for concealed carry is the P7, IMO!!
What ammo is your preference?

Congrats op great looking sidearm.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What ammo is your preference?

Congrats op great looking sidearm.
Thank you.

On the ammo question, that depends on what I am doing. I train with lots of different ball ammo, typically what ever is brass cased and on sale. Most of my training classes are 500-2500 rounds depending on if it is multi day or not, so cost becomes a factor. I prefer 124 grain when I can get it, because that's the weight I carry.

For compact 9mm pistols I either use 124gr Bonded Remington Golden Sabers or 124gr Bonded Federal HST. They have had more reliable expansion out of the short barrels for me. There's lots of good stuff out there, but I prefer the 124gr packages.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You're going to love this firearm! I third - Barth and Damn Yankee's recommendation for the nice sights and wider mag release!

I recommend the Trijicon HD sites. I recently bought some for $128 shipped. PM me for that link if you like. Can also link to the parts from another online retailer for the mag release - with the release, pin, and spring - it was around $32 shipped.

Ill double check rules and see if I can post links publicly.

Let us know what you think after you have a chance to go and fire it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts