HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 1885 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can anyone recommend a high volume HK dealer in the Central Texas area (i.e., Austin and San Antonio)? Im wanting to check in on this too, but dont know where to start...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Cool, now it doesn't have to be kept a secret. :D

I hope HK also sells the collapsible stocks in large quantities, reasonably priced for the folks who SBR them.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
I'm in too, but I just need to know whose going to remove that as @SudS put it, "tit" on the upper receiver, so I can use my good stuff. :biggrin:

ETA: And whose going to be changing out all those rear sights?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Can any of you guys who got a dealer placing order pm me their contact info?
I would like to call and discuss since I cannot find a local shop who would do it.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Can any of you guys who got a dealer placing order pm me their contact info?
I would like to call and discuss since I cannot find a local shop who would do it.
Yeah, just called a few shops in my area today and they don't know what I'm talking about, and won't pre-order anyhow.

Any contact info for a dealer willing to take orders?

·
Priest of the P7
4,795 Posts
I'm in too, but I just need to know whose going to remove that as @SudS put it, "tit" on the upper receiver, so I can use my good stuff. :biggrin:

ETA: And whose going to be changing out all those rear sights?
About that rear sight...does it mount onto the same platform on the receiver as the drum or is the receiver different? I ditch the drum and mount a RMR there, is that going to be as easy as on the SP5k, Zenith, etc?

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I too would love any information on dealers that have confirmed they are getting some. For others around me/ the Pittsburgh area; I called all dealers within a 50 mile radius of the city- no one has heard anything about this yet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Problem with using the dealer locator is you really don’t know the volume. You need someone that is doing a lot of volume as he asked. A little flippant and I am sure all of us are aware of the dealer locator.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Problem with using the dealer locator is you really don’t know the volume. You need someone that is doing a lot of volume as he asked. A little flippant and I am sure all of us are aware of the dealer locator.
Right on - suppose I might just have to be patient until these are commonly available. There is likely to be a craze that will inflate prices; probably price me out of the market for a while, unless I could get an early bird leap.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Not mine! That’s a picture I got from a Facebook group but the guy won’t say where he is getting his info...

I would have liked to see a picture of the engraving on top to confirm it showed SP5....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Not mine! That’s a picture I got from a Facebook group but the guy won’t say where he is getting his info...

I would have liked to see a picture of the engraving on top to confirm it showed SP5....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree I would like to see the marking because these look like Ralph and Ralph jr. builds, but it sure looks like the photo in the page 3 post.

181 - 200 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.