HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 1885 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I'm in for a group buy.

Also, just to be safe - can anyone recommend a large HK dealer in Virginia? I've called about 5 dealers listed on the HK website and me calling was the first they were hearing of the SP5.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
So do we know for sure whether an updated SP5K is included in this or is it just the SP5 and SP5L as shown in the pictured above?

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
I'm confused as to the purpose of the L model.
Pistols aren't controlled by US import law the same way as rifles.

I'm assuming that the SP5L is meant to be able to be easily converted to a rifle after import. I guess you'd still have to abide by 922r with the parts count, but it wouldn't require rebarreling, for example, if you wanted an HK94 set up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great timing. I was looking to buy a clone, but I'm gonna hold off on that now. Would still consider a SD clone in the future though, unless the unlikely event HK makes those available.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I'm confused as to the purpose of the L model.
I could see states where SBR is not allowed, I believe you could add a stock to this “pistol” and still be legal (do your homework), and 3 lug gives you that suppressor option.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great timing. I was looking to buy a clone, but I'm gonna hold off on that now. Would still consider a SD clone in the future though, unless the unlikely event HK makes those available.
I hope they release an SP5SD. Would buy like three immediately.

201 - 220 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.