HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 1885 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I am wondering if they did further modifications to the inside of the receiver. I remember someone here saying the SP5K would be discontinued awhile back because of something like that. The blocking bar on the last models was also quite odd...

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,414 Posts
So I just have to ask... Is there anyone still skeptical about the SP5 coming out?

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
That modification to the SP5k was no big deal, just throw in a RCM modified FA carrier and move on. If that is all they do, I am happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
There is no doubt I will have one or two of these. I love them and to have a version such as this is amazing! Thank you HK!

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,414 Posts
Skeptical, but hopeful. I want me an all German MP5. I'm more skeptical about Christmas, but hoping for something good Q1/Q2 2020
Still no word on when or pricing, but it's definitely happening before year end.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Still no word on when or pricing, but it's definitely happening before year end.
So SP5s made in USA, yeah?

And no one knows if the SP5Ks with Tri-lug and paddle release will actually happen yet...right?

If so, made in USA also?

·
Registered
485 Posts
@Marine0303 have you heard a timeline for these being delivered? Also, any word if this is going to be a limited release - as some have stated in this thread? - or will these be readily available?

Reactions: swansonpc

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
So SP5s made in USA, yeah?

And no one knows if the SP5Ks with Tri-lug and paddle release will actually happen yet...right?

If so, made in USA also?
I was under the assumption like the current SP5K, they would be built in Germany

·
Registered
39 Posts
That modification to the SP5k was no big deal, just throw in a RCM modified FA carrier and move on. If that is all they do, I am happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Or, just have the original carrier welded up by a reliable smith. Mine runs perfectly with my sear.

241 - 260 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.