HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 1885 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Give it a few years after we're living under a new AWB. Prices will recover.
DON'T SAY THAT!!!! I will be so f***ing angry if there is an AWB!!
As my grandad used to say.. crap in one hand and hope in the other. See which one fills up first.

I don't like the landscape, I will vote to try to keep it from happening.

But I am realistic.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Are these US made or German made?
And has anybody outside of the US heard something about release?

·
Registered
974 Posts
@Saab95v6
That sound like I missed something really obvious.
I believe that he meant that it comes from HK regardless of the origin. I can see that it is more appealing to have the air from Obendorf mixed in with the parts before the final product is released. US workmanship will be as good as HK Germany, buy with confidence as their warranty is lifetime.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I believe that he meant that it comes from HK regardless of the origin. I can see that it is more appealing to have the air from Obendorf mixed in with the parts before the final product is released. US workmanship will be as good as HK Germany, buy with confidence as their warranty is lifetime.
I always prefer a little German flatulence mixed in with my HKs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
136 Posts
That I don't doubt. The downside for me is tho, that ITAR applies if it's made in the US, so the things are going to be very expensive.
If they're made in Germany we can get them much easier here.
But no dealer I contacted in CH, DE and F knows anything...

·
Registered
974 Posts
That I don't doubt. The downside for me is tho, that ITAR applies if it's made in the US, so the things are going to be very expensive.
If they're made in Germany we can get them much easier here.
But no dealer I contacted in CH, DE and F knows anything...
I should have thought outside the American box (colloquially speaking). I thought you were stateside.

I thought you guys (in Europe) had the SP5 already available without the neutering that the US civilians get. (Paddle mag release, Full auto shelf).

Is the SP5K available to you guys? When you go to HKs website, do you see the SP5K available?

For the US market, we can see the SP5K in the limited production category but no SP5 yet.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I should have thought outside the American box (colloquially speaking). I thought you were stateside.

I thought you guys (in Europe) had the SP5 already available without the neutering that the US civilians get. (Paddle mag release, Full auto shelf).

Is the SP5K available to you guys? When you go to HKs website, do you see the SP5K available?

For the US market, we can see the SP5K in the limited production category but no SP5 yet.
It's listed in their lineup. They don't say anything about availability tho.
These days, HK doesn't produce much for the civilian market because they're busy with Gov contracts.

No, we only have the sp5k from HK right now.
There are a couple of MP5s in various configurations from police trade ins floating around.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
While they are in the process of opening the floodgates, can they go ahead and flood the market with HK factory MP5 magazines and drive the price down? $60-80 for a magazine and out of stock at those prices at most places is pretty insane.

·
Registered
974 Posts
While they are in the process of opening the floodgates, can they go ahead and flood the market with HK factory MP5 magazines and drive the price down? $60-80 for a magazine and out of stock at those prices at most places is pretty insane.
Buy POF mags from rtgrobert for $30 when and if they are available.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not sure how much the KCI mags are but i have a few and they've all SURPRISINGLY been flawless considering all their other mags are crap. They hand them out like candy at the machine gun shoots.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Not sure how much the KCI mags are but i have a few and they've all SURPRISINGLY been flawless considering all their other mags are crap. They hand them out like candy at the machine gun shoots.
I had always avoided the KCI mags, but received two with an SP5K. They run flawlessly, I would still prefer POF for budget mags but I would not hesitate to buy more KCIs for a good deal.

461 - 480 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.