HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
761 - 780 of 1885 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I’d like to point out the HK Germany website has nothing on the SP5 for our European cousins.
It will be presented on IWA, but HK made a hold for accepting new orders for civilian market in early 2019. They must catch up on backlog of LE and military contracts.

Reactions: Oicani

·
Registered
281 Posts
I’d like to point out the HK Germany website has nothing on the SP5 for our European cousins.
Another example of HK making something just for the commercial market. Which government or military agency ordered the HK416 .22? Which government or military agency ordered the SP5? Ok boomer.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
There were two more that just sold on Gunbroker - BIN for $2999. Crazy to see people paying over MSRP for these.

·
Registered
594 Posts
There were two more that just sold on Gunbroker - BIN for $2999. Crazy to see people paying over MSRP for these.

Meh, a couple hundred extra to guarantee getting one doesn't mean much in the big picture (I have to tell myself that so I don't feel bad for getting gouged tbh)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Meh, a couple hundred extra to guarantee getting one doesn't mean much in the big picture (I have to tell myself that so I don't feel bad for getting gouged tbh)
Why would someone think they wouldn't be able to get one, at least eventually? I get the initial excitement and people willing to pay more, but why wouldn't these be widely available in six months? We are in a small minority of people willing to pay this type of money.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Why would someone think they wouldn't be able to get one, at least eventually? I get the initial excitement and people willing to pay more, but why wouldn't these be widely available in six months? We are in a small minority of people willing to pay this type of money.
It’s been a long time since the SP5k was widely available.

·
Registered
594 Posts
It has nothing to do with HK or supply. It has to do with the election coming up. The 6 or so months leading up to the election most likely. Stuff can get very thick very fast. People panic. If you thought it was bad last election that's nothing.

Democrats have learned their lesson and are out for blood this time. You're going to hear a lot of anti gun stuff leading up to election that could cause prices to skyrocket. Get everything you want before April imo

I want to be optimistic all the way but on the other hand I also know what time it is.

It's like some people forget it's 2020

·
Registered
594 Posts
It’s been a long time since the SP5k was widely available.
This.

The demand for the SP5 will also be FAR GREATER than ever with the sp5k as it has all the features everyone wants right out of the box.
They fact that they need to be brought here on boats does not go well with everything that is upon us this year.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Dealers who don't want to gouge their customers will be selling them for 2200-2400, but I understand a lot of them don't operate that way with something in such high demand as the SP5.

761 - 780 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.