HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 1885 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I sense an underlying current of sarcasm here, esp. given the addition of a bar preventing paddle-mag release on newer SP5Ks that my 2017 model did not have.

But stranger things have occurred, and if this is true I'd be in for 2. Or 3.
True I'd be in for like 5 of them lol
I see your 5 and after I sell the kids cars and one kidney I raise you a few more... Wait a damn minute... don't I have enough of these already?

Reactions: Miacovet

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
So....."IF" this happens, {and I too am in the camp, of will believe it when I see it} will it have that stupid nub in the top of the receiver, that prohibits anyone from using a sear.....that NO ONE will grind out???

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
I got mine on order with my HK dealer.

While it is too good to be true, it's 100% and happening. I've seen the confirmation right from HK USA to my dealer. They are limited allocations to each dealer. Don't sleep on this!!!

Reactions: Crabbinmd

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I got mine on order with my HK dealer.

While it is too good to be true, it's 100% and happening. I've seen the confirmation right from HK USA to my dealer. They are limited allocations to each dealer. Don't sleep on this!!!
Can you divulge any specifics? Will it be full auto capable/sear compatible?

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
It doesn’t not matter for me and I do have a transferable sear, but give the climate over HK Germany, I would say no F/A carrier. Like Marine said, threaded barrel, paddle mag release, and pistol configuration... I was sold by the time I read mag release!

I would venture to say it comes with all the F upgrades. Ambi sling mount, BCG, and charging handle.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
It doesn’t not matter for me and I do have a transferable sear, but give the climate over HK Germany, I would say no F/A carrier. Like Marine said, threaded barrel, paddle mag release, and pistol configuration... I was sold by the time I read mag release!

I would venture to say it comes with all the F upgrades. Ambi sling mount, BCG, and charging handle.
Est delivery/acquisition date???? I'd LOVE some details. Thanks in advance.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
Just be careful with whom you’re buying from and definitely don’t pay a deposit. No ETA on delivery other than soon. HK didn’t even release a spec sheet yet. As soon as I hear more, I’ll post, but as Saab and Marine posted before, it’s definitely happening.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I might be in for an SP5 just because it has paddle and lugged barrel ready to go. kind of a burn to some of us who bought an SP5K in the past 3 years or so though.
I'm wondering if it will have a nub too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
This is excellent news to be sure.

Can it honestly go from "first leaked news" to "available" by Christmas?

My heart says yes, but my brain says Fall 2020.

61 - 80 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.