HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
881 - 900 of 1885 Posts

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
December 3, early afternoon.

I didnt even see that they came out. Wonder how many were imported this run. I see a pre order from another company for 2365 for the SP5K. But from a company never heard of so not to warm and fuzzy about that. Just gunna have to wait my turn I spose...

·
Registered
980 Posts
I didnt even see that they came out. Wonder how many were imported this run. I see a pre order from another company for 2365 for the SP5K. But from a company never heard of so not to warm and fuzzy about that. Just gunna have to wait my turn I spose...
500 so I read somewhere here

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
500 so I read somewhere here

So I'm wondering how many of these dealers (if any at all ) that come up on gun deals search actually had any. Especially for the sub $2200.00 price they are advertising. Only one that I recognize on there with a realistic price is CDNN for 2500

·
Registered
980 Posts
So I'm wondering how many of these dealers (if any at all ) that come up on gun deals search actually had any. Especially for the sub $2200.00 price they are advertising. Only one that I recognize on there with a realistic price is CDNN for 2500
Maybe you missed the post but someone pointed out to go to HK's website, search for HK dealers and start calling them, perhaps you can start another thread to compile who still has some or any and those that don't have them. Perhaps 50 people can divide it up to make it faster...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had to laugh at this. When I worked in the gun biz we had a local competitor that ran ads all the time showing glocks offered for sale, below dealer cost. Problem was they never had any. It just got people into their story to bait and switch them to a Hi Point or something lame. Customers would then come to our store, because we had glocks, asking us to meet their BS ad price. Our answer was, "When we don't have them, our price is only $199. But since we do have them, they are $429."

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Is H&K teasing us the with the K version of the SP5? They are calling this the "SP5 sneaky brother" on IG. I spy a paddle release...

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Is H&K teasing us the with the K version of the SP5? They are calling this the "SP5 sneaky brother" on IG. I spy a paddle release...
I also spy an “SEF” full-auto lower, so I don’t think the tease is a new SP5k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really want to try and snag one of these. Anyone have a lead on a dealer that has one for a reasonable price?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Pre-ordered from Brownells with coupon code WBP - 2,298.00

BigDaddyUnlimited has KCI G2 mags for $25 a pop... but not in stock right now.

Can't wait.
I ordered one from Brownells during the Black Friday sale. They seemed to have more than anyone else during the intitial sp5k launch. I was told they should be able to fill my order mid January. $2287.01 + tax.
How did you find out they'd fill the order by mid Jan? I called CS today and was told something to the effect of "We don't know when pre-orders or back-orders will come in, for any item."

Glad I got my order in on 12/3.
Hoping is your best bet. We all know how the retailers work. Item is listed and they take orders, hoping that they will be allocated enough to fill those orders, which almost never happens. Then after waiting and waiting, and CS telling you you're 'guaranteed', you get a cancellation notice. It's just part of the process. Great if you get yours, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
How did you find out they'd fill the order by mid Jan? I called CS today and was told something to the effect of "We don't know when pre-orders or back-orders will come in, for any item."

Glad I got my order in on 12/3.

When they called me to verify information for credit card processing (from the FFL end of their business) the woman I spoke with told me that it showed the shipment that should fill the current back orders would arrive mid January.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Hoping is your best bet. We all know how the retailers work. Item is listed and they take orders, hoping that they will be allocated enough to fill those orders, which almost never happens. Then after waiting and waiting, and CS telling you you're 'guaranteed', you get a cancellation notice. It's just part of the process. Great if you get yours, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
While I don't entirely disagree, it's encouraging that they've stopped taking orders. Leads me to believe that they may have a system in place at a company that large to not oversell allocation.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Did you get your order processed? I put mine in that morning.
My order is still showing "Order On Hold." I emailed CS last night, hopefully will get a response today.

Maybe @andrew1182's good fortune will rub off on me and I'll get a call from CS.

Order page reads -
Qty Ordered = 1 // Qty Allocated = 0 // Qty Held = 0 // Qty Backordered = 1 // Qty Cancelled = 0 // Unit Price = $2599 // Item Status = ORDER ON HOLD

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
When they called me to verify information for credit card processing (from the FFL end of their business) the woman I spoke with told me that it showed the shipment that should fill the current back orders would arrive mid January.
Beautiful. I'll be hovering over my phone until I get a call.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Did you get your order processed? I put mine in that morning.
I just (0915 EST) made a call to CS, was transferred to their FFL department, and had a nice chat. You should call too.

I really was calling on a pretext to update contact info; asked whether an old email address (still showing as current at the time of order) would cause problems with my order. Got transferred right away to the FFL department, went over all contact/FFL/billing information and got the "Okay Mr. X, you're all set, and we'll send you an email with tracking information when it ships out."

I asked when they expected them to ship and they said it could be any time between now and mid January [h/t andrew].

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have had fantastic luck with Brownells and backordered a LOT of hard to find HK products. If you're willing to wait, you can usually get the best price from them. I just received a backorder of 10 H&K MP5/10 mags for under $40 each from them, try beating that.

881 - 900 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.