HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
921 - 940 of 1,885 Posts
My FFL just gave me a price of 2204 OTD. Not too shabby. Now the wait for next batch

Dang, nice...is it a small town? I called / went to every hk dealer in metro Detroit and surrounding areas
Im in the Detroit area too and im a bit curious as to what dealers have been saying. I haven't called around yet since I wont have the cash for this until sometime next year, but im still curious as to who i need to talk to when I'm ready.

Got mine today from my local dealer, I had put my name down about two weeks ago and it came in today. First, and so far only, SP5 they expect in. Serial number in the low 250s. No manual. Finish is comparable to my SP5K.

Anyone know for sure if the SB HKPDW brace will fit????

Got mine today from my local dealer, I had put my name down about two weeks ago and it came in today. First, and so far only, SP5 they expect in. Serial number in the low 250s. No manual. Finish is comparable to my SP5K.

Anyone know for sure if the SB HKPDW brace will fit????
Check the velcro pocket in the flap for the manual.

Has anyone watched the InRange SP5 "Time Trial" video?

Ian has a new (as of November '19) Gearheadworks/Choate collab brace.
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Automotive window part

I didn't know an appropriate subforum to start a thread on the brace, apologies in advance if it's a major faux pas to drop this in the middle of a busy thread.

Do any of you with previous HK94/MP5 history have experience with this style Choate stock? I'm googly-eyed over this brace, anticipating my SP5 soon from Brownells.
I think it looks good... would be very disappointed if the lockup had a lot of slop though.

Crazy. They will be around $2,400 in a couple months. JMO as long as HK builds enough.
I tend to agree. We are not "normal". If you read multiple forums as I do, most think the price is crazy and while cool, it's way too late and that's even among the gun crowd. 500 across the entire US as a first batch is super low, but I don't know why they wouldn't produce as many as they could sell. I hope the SP5k rumors are true as I'd really rather have one of those with the paddle mag and tri-lug. The SP5k wasn't widely available because no one wanted one. Businesses are in business to make money.

921 - 940 of 1,885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.