HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1061 - 1080 of 1885 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
No, I told him about the 3 lug barrel and he was surprised that it would have the same part number. He did say he was told it would be 2-3 months before the SP5ks come in according to the HK rep.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got a call from a lgs that said they got one in and I was 1st on the list, so I took it. Aside from the SP5K manual and crazy amount of oil, I am pleased

20191210_214632.jpg

·
Registered
227 Posts
I can't believe some (not on here) are complaining about the MSRP of this pistol. The quality is well worth it and I have no problem with dealers making a profit without gouging. Hopefully the demand stays high and HK pockets some dough.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Received this email earlier...

"We have your order that you placed for the H&K SP5 at the discounted price. We will keep your order active but please understand that we cannot provide an ETA when we will be able to fulfill your order. We are at the mercy of Heckler and Koch and they do not provide ETA to their dealers and they allocate the SP5 Sporting Pistol in small limited quantities. Because of this it may take 3-6 months or more to ship your order out to you."

Good news is my other order is shipping tomorrow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah, I almost put a warning in my original post not to watch that video unless you already had a SP5 :)

It makes me want to get another one as a backup or SD conversion

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Received this email earlier...

"We have your order that you placed for the H&K SP5 at the discounted price. We will keep your order active but please understand that we cannot provide an ETA when we will be able to fulfill your order. We are at the mercy of Heckler and Koch and they do not provide ETA to their dealers and they allocate the SP5 Sporting Pistol in small limited quantities. Because of this it may take 3-6 months or more to ship your order out to you."

Good news is my other order is shipping tomorrow.
Email is from SWFA

·
Registered
7 Posts
You and I both.

Wish they would reach out to everyone who preordered with a better ETA than "by mid January."
Hoping the same... thought TFB mentioned first batch was 500 now and second batch 500 in January. It seems there are some more shipping beyond 500 now according the serials. Fingers crossed the Brownells guns ship sooner!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I wish I never saw this thread! I have a Dakota Tactical D54N and just got a RDTS MP5F built and wanted one of these bad! I think I just found one..called around everywhere and then aim surplus popped up on the list. Checked and there was one in stock for 2500. We'll see if it goes through but it shows out of stock now!

1061 - 1080 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.