HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1181 - 1200 of 1885 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Still haven't seen a sub 100 gun yet. So it remains......they could have started at 001 or 100.

Mine is 772 .... which i am ok with its my wife's birth month and year so kinda neat

·
Registered
187 Posts
This is like Porsche producing another air cooled 911. It's a German classic that everyone has been lusting over for decades with the last version produced in the 90's. Since then everything has massively appreciated and we're seeing the quenching of demand. I totally understand people paying top dollar right now. That being said I am also holding off until I can get one in the mid 2s. I want HK to get theirs for bringing it back to civilians. Big thank you to HK. You made my year and many others. Now for the SP7 and MR556A5...:)
Right. I'm not paying anything over msrp. I guess people will pay that much but I can't personally justify it. One of the $3500+ GB listings is actually an hour drive from my home. Kinda in the stix. I thought about dropping by tomorrow and seeing if they really thought they were going to sell it. I have two local gun shops who have already requested these. (No one else has even inquired). They are just are not sure when they will get one in.

BTW, I had an air cooled 911 i wish I still had. No telling what a new air cooled 911 would bring now. The RSR was silly enough.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Is it considered a HK sin to shoot rather than collect the low SN's?
In my opinion, unless you have serial number 1 (or whatever the first production gun was numbered), they isn't much value in not shooting in.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was on the list from that shop in WV (I'm fairly local) and just got the call about an hour ago. I'm passing at MSRP + 6% sales tax. The owner told me that they came in at $2,690 with shipping but, not so sure I believe that unless either HK made a big price jump or the distributors are now jumping on the price gouge bandwagon.....

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was pretty adamant I was going to get one from the first batch. A local shop that I deal with a lot got a few in but they wanted $3200 plus tax. I passed another shop a few hours away was supposed to get a shipment, I drive over and they were already sold. I have not problem waiting a few month until the prices settle. I bought a nighthawk 1911 while I was at that shop. Should be here this week. Not a bad gun to hold me over lol.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I was pretty adamant I was going to get one from the first batch. A local shop that I deal with a lot got a few in but they wanted $3200 plus tax. I passed another shop a few hours away was supposed to get a shipment, I drive over and they were already sold. I have not problem waiting a few month until the prices settle. I bought a nighthawk 1911 while I was at that shop. Should be here this week. Not a bad gun to hold me over lol.
Uh, yeah. Any Nighthawk 1911 is the tits!
Congrats

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just got a call from a shop in WV they have (2) in at $2799 if anyone wants to pay MSRP. 304-550-8700

Did you pick up one of the two? If so, what serial number did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm wondering if the first shipment is still trickling in or if it's from the second batch of 500. Thanks for posting the info about the second one being available.

1181 - 1200 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.