HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1201 - 1220 of 1885 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Literally just talked to him it is 436, 437 and 438. He asked me to pick my two.

I picked up #438. Congrats on your two mariocmdp1 (and sequential numbers)! Congrats on #501 Crofmel. I wonder what the fifth serial number was from that bunch. It looks like we have some from the first batch that was sent. I think the highest number I've seen listed on GB or mentioned on FB or here was in the mid 800s.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Riflegear had a couple back in stock about an hour ago for $2799 out the door, I was going to post but realized I was running late as hell today...sorry gents :(

Also, I'm seeing these pop up here and there, there's like 50 on GB.

I dont remember the sp5k being this widely available. Again - I honestly think these will be very available in time at a much lower price

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Riflegear had a couple back in stock about an hour ago for $2799 out the door, I was going to post but realized I was running late as hell today...sorry gents :(

Also, I'm seeing these pop up here and there, there's like 50 on GB.

I dont remember the sp5k being this widely available. Again - I honestly think these will be very available in time at a much lower price
^^ Not if they only brought in 1000. If they get just another 1000 imported I think the saturation will ease out to a more normalized "street" price for a while.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Did you pick up one of the two? If so, what serial number did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm wondering if the first shipment is still trickling in or if it's from the second batch of 500. Thanks for posting the info about the second one being available.
No, I got mine for $2499 on Monday and my serial is 743. I was put on like 20 lists so I will update this thread as I am offered one to buy. Unless it's like $2250 in which case I'm doubling up.

·
Registered
593 Posts
^^ Not if they only brought in 1000. If they get just another 1000 imported I think the saturation will ease out to a more normalized "street" price for a while.

I meant as time went on a little bit and all the fools paying a gazillion over msrp got theirs. Down the line they will be.

As of now they're relatively easy to find for $2800 or even cheaper if you look and have a little persistence. I've had like 10 opportunities pay that price since they launched. You have to really not know wtf you're doing to pay GB prices

·
Registered
488 Posts
I meant as time went on a little bit and all the fools paying a gazillion over msrp got theirs. Down the line they will be.

As of now they're relatively easy to find for $2800 or even cheaper if you look and have a little persistence. I've had like 10 opportunities pay that price since they launched. You have to really not know wtf you're doing to pay GB prices
I am willing to pay MSRP($2800). I still cannot find one in stock. I have literally called close to a hundred places.

·
Premium Member
2,650 Posts
Picked mine up last night, $2,499 out the door and very low 700 serial number. I am very pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am willing to pay MSRP($2800). I still cannot find one in stock. I have literally called close to a hundred places.
They were were all over GB first day of released for buy it now $2800 and $2900. Online stores are getting them in here and there for that price too. I wouldn't rely on small crum bum local shops to save the day tbh. They're probably throwing their 1 or 2 they got up on GB for $3500

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
They were were all over GB first day of released for buy it now $2800 and $2900. Online stores are getting them in here and there for that price too. I wouldn't rely on small crum bum local shops to save the day tbh. They're probably throwing their 1 or 2 they got up on GB for $3500
I got mine below MSRP from a local shop and also got on the SWFA list too. I gotta say from personal experience in life and many things HK, if you snooze you loose. Supply and demand can change on a dime due to a single announcement. I no longer have to be the first, but I don't hesitate either when I know what I want. That goes double with HK as I have lost out on more than a few HK items over the years because I waited.

The sp5 as they said in tombstone, Suits me right down to the ground. In fact, that's my idea of heaven

You are entitled to manage your wants, needs, opinions, and finances as you wish, as am I. Even though we seem to have differing opinions on where, when, how, and what is or isn't a good price I wish you luck on finding one that suits you.

1201 - 1220 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.