HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1561 - 1580 of 1885 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
I think you got that backwards lol.

That is purely from the perspective of the Law of Supply aka the supplier. If the actual real sales price trends up, the supplier will want to produce more to capitalize on the opportunity. However, JohnnyBoi is correct in this particular scenario, which this Law does not apply to, because H&K is not going to produce more as they surely understand how new product hype works as well as dealer mark-ups.

I will not be buying one if the price starts with a $3,XXX. No way. I'll wait until prices come down as well.

Btw, while capitalism is great, you also have to keep the money moving in a healthy economy or a healthy market. Artificially inflating prices and creating stagnancy is not good for anyone.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Then you have the issue of movement along the demand line vs. movement of the demand line. It's an economics thing.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thank you.

Now. Can we get back to the SP5 and if a new SP5K is coming

Here is my SP5. I was one of the lucky ones
You can't be serious.... That picture has been circulating the web for a while. How many people own that SP5???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate to tell you. But that is truly my picture. I did do a search and most pictures do look similar. Pay attention to the wrinkles on the back of the case. By the way my serial is 9xx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hate to tell you. But that is truly my picture. I did do a search and most pictures do look similar. Pay attention to the wrinkles on the back of the case. By the way my serial is 9xx
9xx??? Thats not fair! Mine has all numbers!! I want some letters too!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Snickers in background. I'm just giving ya a hard time my friend .

So many people posting similar poses I couldn't resist.

Happy for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Has anyone E-Filed one of these and received there stamp
Heard the E-File on a pistol to SBR can be less than a month

Thank You

·
Registered
594 Posts
When does the next shipment land? Volume has been lower than anticipated, no?
Apparently mid January.

I would say more have come than expected. We expected around 500, and serial numbers as high as around 1250 have been spotted. (Though they didn't start at zero)

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,198 Posts
Got notification of 3 more showing up on GB. 1 guy said he just got it in. Starting bid? Wait for it.......$3899.99. These guys are nuts. They must not want to sell it. I’m just wondering if they are trickling in or people were hanging on to them to drive prices up. Some of the SN’s of newly listed items were sub 1200 and saw a couple in the 800’s.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm really impressed with my SP5 . . . love the wide handguard and it is more comfortable than my SP5K. Glad I picked one up in early December . . . Thanks HK!

1561 - 1580 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.