HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 1885 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Just saw this latest email promotion at my dealer....so I can confirm what @Oicani states. SP5 is an actual thing on this list and confirmed by HK rep. $h!t is about to get real!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Care to elaborate more sir? I called a local store which is a "premium stocking dealer" according to HK USA's website but they sound clueless on the phone...
I wonder if they are only going to whoever got the email?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Surprised they are being allowed for importation especially with all the nut jobs lately. Very happy hearing about this and looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Whatever the deal is, I hope the powers that be move fast.

It wont be long before Warren or someone is edging on Trump in the polls. Then there may well be a gun panic. And it might spook HK into not letting this thing get past a dream.

·
Registered
269 Posts
No Problem. I truly understand that emotions are running high here. I definitely got caught up when the SP5K was announced a few years ago. I think its important for everyone to just take a step back and take a breath. Just wait for the good news to be released. We all know HK does things sometime backwards. HK USA latest promotion is called "HK Ho-Ho-Home for the Holiday" and that email floating around to dealers clearly states "New SP5" and it was confirmed that is was not a typo.
Anybody got a screenshot of this email floating around?...I'd like to see it. A lot of people getting their hopes up but like someone said, HK treats ya like a battered spouse. I'd love to believe all this is real...the paddle mag lease, 3-lug barrel etc, the whole bit....but until I see it, I remain very skeptical. And if this is all true, mark my words, HK will do something to F it up.

By the way, I hope to heck that it all does happen and I have egg on my face and have to eat some serious crow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I’m jumping on the wagon of it happening as well! Was at my LGS today and sat with my buddy, the store owner, while he was on the phone with his HK rep. The rep CONFIRMED this is happening but did not know a release date as of yet. My buddy forgot to ask a price but dropped an email so hopefully soon. Time to start donating body parts!

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Fantastic news! I am now holding off on my plans to buy a B&T APC9 Pro... can't wait to hear more about this new H&K offering!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,398 Posts
NOW I have to ask. WTF is up with the castle K styled rear sight on the SP5??? Let me be the first to bitch about why HK put the wrong sight on.... HK always screwing it up LMFAO!

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
NOW I have to ask. WTF is up with the castle K styled rear sight on the SP5??? Let me be the first to bitch about why HK put the wrong sight on.... HK always screwing it up LMFAO!
i suppose since that rear sight is used for without a stock, so thats why.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
i suppose since that rear sight is used for without a stock, so thats why.
HK puts that castle sight on many of their PDWs (thus, with buttstock). Sometimes castle, sometimes diopter...but most HK displays I’ve seen use the castle sight on PDWs.

BTW, the three lug long barrel is definitely a curiosity. I guess you could put a stock on that gun without SBR issues?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #159 (Edited)
Thank You for your support !!! I am glad people are excited for the SP5 news , and some are skeptics, but I stand by my word, being Privi to my information
, but these are some exciting times in our HK Pro family . Cheers to all , Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays !!!! I am going to smoke a nice Davidoff cigar (Thank You Jeff) and Enjoy my Scotch !!!
20191118_142343.jpg FB_IMG_1574169836329.jpg 20170527_204933.jpg

141 - 160 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.