HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1721 - 1740 of 1885 Posts

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
Anyone can advertise something as cheap as they want when they don't have it in stock. Besides, go directly to their website and see what the REAL price is. Just click bait as is all those others advertising prices that low on gun.deals. Notice how the websites, pictures and descriptions all are very similar between them like one web designer did them all.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyone can advertise something as cheap as they want when they don't have it in stock. Besides, go directly to their website and see what the REAL price is. Just click bait as is all those others advertising prices that low on gun.deals. Notice how the websites, pictures and descriptions all are very similar between them like one web designer did them all.

That shows as in-stock on gundeals (it's not, but shows that it is)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was looking into this also and given surefire not compatible with a lot of cans I went a different route.

B&T tri-rail with an enforce light and plenty of clearance for my can when it gets out of jail.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
732 Posts
Link isn't valid, but I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it

View attachment 251178
In stock, out of stock, doesn't matter in this case. $3519.99. :1900000:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have gone to or called almost all of the Premium Stocking Dealers within 150 miles of my house wanting to pay for an SP5. None of them will take my money. I have been mostly blown off or laughed at. Only one of the dealers would give me a price & put me on their list. 70 miles away & out of state. So much for trying to stay local.

Is anyone else having this problem?

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
I have gone to or called almost all of the Premium Stocking Dealers within 150 miles of my house wanting to pay for an SP5. None of them will take my money. I have been mostly blown off or laughed at. Only one of the dealers would give me a price & put me on their list. 70 miles away & out of state. So much for trying to stay local.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Go further out like hundreds to thousand miles away. Remember, shipping and transfer will more than likely be cheaper than your local sales tax. Just be sure the shop doesn’t charge said out of state tax. YMMV

·
Registered
732 Posts
Go further out like hundreds to thousand miles away. Remember, shipping and transfer will more than likely be cheaper than your local sales tax. Just be sure the shop doesn’t charge said out of state tax. YMMV
I spoke with one local dealer who was actually kind of disgusted about getting calls from people all over the US. He's a small shop in PA, and said he had people calling from Texas and Arizona who wanted an SP5 but told him they would NOT pay MSRP. I can see his point. He had one go through his shop. Since I was local, he did take my name in case he got another, but said he had no ETA.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Had another chat with Brownells today, where I had preordered on 12/3.

Last time I called, they were able to tell me that I was the 16th person to preorder. This time, they told me they'd put a message through to an internal department (FFL? Backorders? Can't remember.) to contact me about expected delivery dates.

I'll let ya know what they say. I think there's a few guys in this thread who jumped on the Brownells pre-order way back when.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Had another chat with Brownells today, where I had preordered on 12/3.

Last time I called, they were able to tell me that I was the 16th person to preorder. This time, they told me they'd put a message through to an internal department (FFL? Backorders? Can't remember.) to contact me about expected delivery dates.

I'll let ya know what they say. I think there's a few guys in this thread who jumped on the Brownells pre-order way back when.
I called to update my FFL info to a different one that has a bit more convenient hours. They wouldn’t tell me my place in line. I looked at my order and i made it just before 8am CST on 12/3. I have no idea where I’m at in line though. She did tell me she had enough on order to fulfill the entire back order. So I assume we’re all going to get it at the same time.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I called to update my FFL info to a different one that has a bit more convenient hours. They wouldn’t tell me my place in line. I looked at my order and i made it just before 8am CST on 12/3. I have no idea where I’m at in line though. She did tell me she had enough on order to fulfill the entire back order. So I assume we’re all going to get it at the same time.
I just checked my order info to see if it was timestamped, but there's no info on there. Otherwise I'd let you know, if it could give you a better approximation of what place in line you are. I'm excited to get mine but to be honest I've almost forgotten that it's coming. Bought a USP Expert in 9mm to tide me over.

Did you use any discount codes when you purchased it? I combined two (Cyber Whatever Holiday sale coupon and another ~10% off coupon) and got a very satisfactory price.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,195 Posts
Not to rain on your parade but do you truly believe they will get in one shipment the amount needed to fulfill all those preorders? Just like last wave, the shipment has to be spread out amongst many of dealers. I hope for the best for you guys but proof is in the pudding. They took orders, of all or them, where any fulfilled? If not, that just means they didn’t get any from last wave. Or, they squirreled them like others and sold at premium else wise.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I received an in stock email, from Osage County Guns, at approximately 3:35 this afternoon, for MSRP. I don’t know how many were in stock, but they were all scooped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wkw2288

·
Registered
221 Posts
Osage SP5s

I received an in stock email, from Osage County Guns, at approximately 3:35 this afternoon, for MSRP. I don’t know how many were in stock, but they were all scooped up.

That would be the third batch that Osage got in. Good to see them coming in more regularly now. Someone on GB has one for sale that is supposedly in the 2000-2200 serial number range. The highest serial number I've seen mentioned was #1876.

1721 - 1740 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.