HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1741 - 1760 of 1885 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
4,793 Posts
I got that notification too. They had one. I stared at it for a few minutes. It was gone in under 5 minutes.

They expect three more in a few days.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My local store said they had 5 arrive on 01/17, and all were sold to those on wait list. I was #3 on the list. While we paid very close to retail, the store compliments the purchase with some incentives that make it appealing.

Now if only my B&T order would arrive I'd be almost caught up with my wait list items...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just checked my order info to see if it was timestamped, but there's no info on there. Otherwise I'd let you know, if it could give you a better approximation of what place in line you are. I'm excited to get mine but to be honest I've almost forgotten that it's coming. Bought a USP Expert in 9mm to tide me over.

Did you use any discount codes when you purchased it? I combined two (Cyber Whatever Holiday sale coupon and another ~10% off coupon) and got a very satisfactory price.
FWIW, I got tired of waiting over 2 months for Brownells while all the LGS seem to keep getting them. Last time I called they gave me no information and no indication of my place on the waitlist. Found one locally and went that route. I had placed my order at 9:30am EST on DEC 3rd on Bownells so hopefully that gets some people on here closer to getting theirs soon now that I am off.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Its a real shame HK decides to bleed these and the SP5Ks out so slowly. I think its a concerted effort to keep them in demand so when they do decide to crank up production there are starving hounds ready to bite. We know they hate us.lol
They don't care this scheme creates a "Gray" market of jacked up retail prices. If they loved us they would wait to release until they had the more correct quantities to satisfied the estimated and calculable demand.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I received an in stock email, from Osage County Guns, at approximately 3:35 this afternoon, for MSRP. I don’t know how many were in stock, but they were all scooped up.

That would be the third batch that Osage got in. Good to see them coming in more regularly now. Someone on GB has one for sale that is supposedly in the 2000-2200 serial number range. The highest serial number I've seen mentioned was #1876.
Just got a notification that they have 3. Not sure if it has been mentioned, but enter your email on these notifications lists as follows and you'll get an immediate text when the email is sent.

AT&T: [your number]@txt.att.net
MetroPCS: [your number]@mymetropcs.com
Nextel: [your number]@messaging.nextel.com
Sprint: [your number]@messaging.sprintpcs.com OR [your number]@pm.sprint.com
T-Mobile: [your number]@tmomail.net
Verizon: [your number]@vtext.com
Virgin Mobile: [your number]@vmobl.com
U.S. Cellular: [your number]@email.uscc.net

·
Registered
384 Posts
@tlrgsxr I don't know if I am realistic or not, was being a little tongue in cheek and having fun with the "they hate us" narrative. Just my observations from a consumer POV. SP5Ks have been OOS forever. SP5 is their biggest rollout in many decades and no one can "realistically" get them. All I can do is measure their rollout to other makers, like Glock, S&W, etc. Just seems like these 2 products are way slooooooooooooooow in comparison. If you are satisfied, duly noted. Meanwhile, we wait......

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just got a notification that they have 3. Not sure if it has been mentioned, but enter your email on these notifications lists as follows and you'll get an immediate text when the email is sent.

AT&T: [your number]@txt.att.net
MetroPCS: [your number]@mymetropcs.com
Nextel: [your number]@messaging.nextel.com
Sprint: [your number]@messaging.sprintpcs.com OR [your number]@pm.sprint.com
T-Mobile: [your number]@tmomail.net
Verizon: [your number]@vtext.com
Virgin Mobile: [your number]@vmobl.com
U.S. Cellular: [your number]@email.uscc.net
Thanks, I currently have an SP5, just wanted to provide a PSA. As of 1438est, still in stock, for MSRP.

https://osagecountyguns.com/hk-81000477.html

Reactions: Vg247

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
^my desktop must be having a senior moment. You are correct. My screen still shows in stock but when I go to add to cart it says OOS.
Sorry

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,184 Posts
^my desktop must be having a senior moment. You are correct. My screen still shows in stock but when I go to add to cart it says OOS.
Sorry
Thanks for the heart attach...LOL. It’s a shame, some of us can’t get any and then there’s some who have multiples.... life is just not fair....lol

1741 - 1760 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.