HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1861 - 1880 of 1885 Posts

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,198 Posts
Silver bullet in Grand Rpaids has a consignment. With 5 mags for $2700- they won’t ship to Illinois otherwise I would have it- good luck
If that was 5 extra mags, that really would not be a bad deal with the price they are going for....But with tax, still 400.00 more than what I'm on wait list for.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Silver bullet in Grand Rpaids has a consignment. With 5 mags for $2700- they won’t ship to Illinois otherwise I would have it- good luck
I just called and that is for the SP5K, not the SP5. I asked him 3 times and he confirmed it. It has 5 mags total, he thinks all German made. Not a bad deal for anyone looking for the K.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just called and that is for the SP5K, not the SP5. I asked him 3 times and he confirmed it. It has 5 mags total, he thinks all German made. Not a bad deal for anyone looking for the K.
Hey sorry about that...If they we going to ship I was going to ask for a photo. The hunt continues...

·
Banned
36 Posts
I have been chipping away at reading all the posts here about the SP5s. I did just talk to a local shop that informed me not to hold my breath that they would be able to ever get any of them. But my point of posting is that he said he talked to their three distributors and at least one of them informed him that they are going to stop production of them and that the wholesale to the dealers price is about to go up to $3000 or right in that ballpark. Anyone else heading this? My info was third hand.

·
Banned
36 Posts
Side note: The call came in and the two that I pre paid for are in!!! Almost want to make the three hour round trip to go grab them today even though I just did the drive yesterday. I paid $2188 per gun before taxes and BGC.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been chipping away at reading all the posts here about the SP5s. I did just talk to a local shop that informed me not to hold my breath that they would be able to ever get any of them. But my point of posting is that he said he talked to their three distributors and at least one of them informed him that they are going to stop production of them and that the wholesale to the dealers price is about to go up to $3000 or right in that ballpark. Anyone else heading this? My info was third hand.
HK does not have a history of doing anything like that with price, especially right after release. As for production, I think your dealer misunderstood you. The SP5K is no longer going to be produced from what I have been told. The SP5 is new and is supposed to be produced on a more frequent basis.

Me thinks the dealer you spoke with was thinking SP5K.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I would caution you to not buy into the LGS rumor mill.

We have industry folks here who are linked to HK. News generally breaks here first....

1861 - 1880 of 1885 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.