HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking News New for 2019 Christmas SP5s !!!!!

379K views 2K replies 276 participants last post by  Chargerdude70 
#1 · (Edited)
#29 ·
I think it will bring down the value of current SP5Ks. Kind of a bummer but I had no intentions of selling my SP5K. Guess i'm stuck with a B&T tri lug barrel that I purchased for $350. I'd rather keep my SP5K the way it is. Kind of like the flush look. Probably will pick up another SP5k if it actually does come with a tri lug barrel.

#15 · (Edited)
i assume theres some caveat to this with either US made components or theyre made entirely in GA. Either way its good news. I thought I would be fine with just my sp5k but an SP5 is really tempting as well now. I think these will really sell though, some people like going with clones to save a few bucks. Im not rich by any means but if the genuine deal is available for a few dollars more, I'll do that over clones anyday.

Hope theres some type of G36 variant for civilians though, I would be sold on that for sure.

#18 ·
What if HK brings both the SP5 & the SP5K variant in black & RAL8000 , that would absolutely drive everyone insane !!!!
if i still lived in new mexico i'd consider RAL8000..

Really hoping they offer some stuff to the Title 2 crowd because alot of us buy these to SBR and it would be nice to do that without having to engrave abunch of extra information on it and kind of marring the gun as well as voiding that nice warranty for that stock and remarking to MP5/MP5K

#38 ·
If this is a real thing, I'd expect HK94 prices to soften quite a bit. I'll keep a hopeful outlook, but I'm not holding my breath.

That said, I have known a great deal of kismet in my life. Just got word today on a pro-rated raise as of Nov. 1st, which will take effect on Jan. 1st. So I'll be getting a fat little bonus right around the time these things come to market.

I'm down. Check the .sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.