HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my collection of somewhat elusive briefcases and the weapons that belong within them. The cases/ guns are:
- HK Operational Briefcase with HK SP89 4 pos. Flemming Sear pack.
*I don't have any claw marks on the SP89, wanted to keep it that way! So goes it for not being mounted properly...

- Cobray Leather Operational Briefcase with Powder Springs 9mm AutoK(.380) and Old School RPB Can

- Samsonite Secret Service UZI "Covert" Case with IMI reg. Receiver UZI

All together

·
Banned
384 Posts
I must say thats one of the coolest most unique collections Ive seen posted in my internet browsing career. I love stuff like that...stuff that most people have never even heard of, much less seen, much much less owned.

Hats off!

hkx3

PS---> I dont see myself f'in with you on your way to the 'office' lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
I was just reading up on the UZI case last night. I want to see it some time.
That is one cool collection!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Crewl!!!!

That is incredible!
I have a ZeroHalliburton that I have been converting to an MP5K case for sometime. I have the Claw mounted and the port welded in. I have cut some crude trigger work but I need to get more detail on an original for useable toy.
Now I have to get in the shop:) Inspiration!

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Wow, very impressive. That's a very unique collection to have. Surely there are more out there. Someone has to have rigged up an AR in a guitar case or something.

Side note: I can't help but notice that the internal setup and construction of the cases parallels the quality and principles behind each weapon.

The Cobray is situated by velcro and rigged trigger lever........not pretty, but it probably works.......not a pinnacle of engineering

The Uzi is sitting there not rigged to fire discreetly, efficiently.......functional......no BS.....serving it's purpose

The HK smooth and sleek.........almost surgical in precision

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thats pretty cool Craig! You have to bring the HK case out sometime so we can try it out.Mike might have a SP89 we can put in it or something to shoot with.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Justin is thinking he will carry the UZI case to the Creek and compete in the Gman competition with it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
HK BRIEFCASE

i HAVE A HK BRIEFCASE MISSING THE REFLECTOR SHIELD, INSIDE IM TOLD LOOKS LIKE A SPOON ?. COULD YOU SEND ME A CLOSE UP PICK OF THE REFLECTOR IN THE CASE SO I CAN HAVE SOMEONE MAKE ONE UP FOR ME OR IF SOMEONE CAN DIRECT ME TO FIND ONE OR MAKE ONE FOR ME. tHANK'S KEN. E-MAIL [email protected] 941-894-5493

1 - 12 of 12 Posts