HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new here but wanted to tell you guys about the only problem i have had with this awesome weapon. went out and put 200 rounds through her the other day and when i got home i loaded the mag and checked the chamber(to make sure it was empty). And when i decocked it I heard a funny noise, then something was rattling around so i pulled the mag and a tiny rectangular piece fell out( about an 1/8 inch by 3/8). Then nothing would function:( I was very sad. So by looking at the exploded picture I deduced it to be the on the rear end of the trigger bar. pulled her all the way down and sure enough, BROKE. Anyways, the new one is on the way and i am in know way deterred from hk. I love this fine piece of machining awesomeness:) Just thought i would tell you guys about it and wonder if anyone had the same issue?

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Sh!t can happen. Glad you are taking care of it and wish you many many flawless rounds after you get it fixed.
Plus 1 to the above^

Also, I hope you didn't pay for the trigger bar. Pretty sure that HK would have given you one if it was a legitimate failure, and not due to a modification.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
ouch.. Im always trying to be careful when cleaning mine to not put any lateral pressure on the bar that might make it flex or snap off. Sorry for the luck mate.

Sad fact that all mechanical things eventually break. Our HK's are no excuse :8:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, things go wrong even with the finest machines. Was a bummer because I try to shoot every other day or so and I'm having withdrawls:) Gonna have to get another one just in case;) Oooh, the Wife is gonna be so happy!!! The sweetest shooting weapon I have ever fired!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts