HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, the flat spring that's housed in the frame of my USP 45 broke. It is a thin metal peice with two curved fingers on it. The fingers put presure on the sear and disconnecter... I think.

Anyway, without it nothing works, the decok function drops the hammer right onto the firing pin. Half cock doesnt work, and most of the time the hammer wont even lock back.

I don't know where to buy a replacement for this part, if anyone could tell me what its called, or tell me its part number that would be pretty cool.



82 Posts
It is called a Flat Spring, part number 214167. (USP 45)

I would just call HK and ask what it will cost for one. I would not think it would be much.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.