HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question is brownells still making the BRN4 416 lowers on the website is says “ no longer deliverable from the factory “ I’m not sure if that means they will no longer be making them or not. Also there isn’t a restock notification option either.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
They sold all that they had. These were a one time only offering. If you want one you will be forced to pay market price which is quite high at the moment.

·
Registered
181 Posts
They sold all that they had. These were a one time only offering. If you want one you will be forced to pay market price which is quite high at the moment.
Do you see them settling down or coming back down in price??? Kinda like the HK 80% lowers. Can’t say I’ve even seen any for sale.

Good lord! Not mine but that’s a significant jump from what I’ve been seeing.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I don’t think that these lowers will come down in price anytime soon either since the supply has permanently dried up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Brownells brought all of the stock that ZIB Millitraia? (I believe can't remember name.) had. they bought all the stock from HK. Brownies made a deal to bring all those forgings into the states and offered cool parts kits and old A1 style lowers (along with A1 417 lowers too!) Hk no longer makes this style and won't have any forgings available, plus the changing legal climate in Germany / EU would likely mean its a no go for any future A5 / 7 lowers.... In any case, they were a one time deal and they've long since sold out.

Reactions: N55

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Unless HK USA begins to sell lower receivers I don’t think the Brn4s would depreciate. Question should be how fast would it go up hehe..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts