HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
It's got an H buffer. The buffered carrier in the C93 will chew it up on the right side.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'd also question if the buffered carrier would concentrate too much recoil energy on one spot on the stock, causing it to crack, or break all together.

I was going to run mine on my 33k, with a metal plate inside the stock to negate the buffered carrier battering just one point on the stock. never quite got around to making the plate though.

the other thing you will have to deal with..... I think DSArms has been out of stock on those for quite a while. they seem to get scooped up in minutes when put up for sale used.

but it should fit.

·
Registered
404 Posts
if i remember right Black Market Parts also has a side folder for the MP5 thats a UMP style. It folds the other way though BUT doesnt have a buffer so it would work great with a C93. Oh and theyre cheaper then a B&T too. Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I got that much lol. I just dont know if its worth gambling 90 bucks on something that might be airsoft quality. If anyone has this stock please feel free to chime in if its worth it or not.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Buddy of mine picked one up for a c93. Its not bad when you consider the price. Other than some rough mold marks its pretty solid. For $20 more you can get a choate side folder. Thats what i put on my C93 and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have that stock. Bought it for a future build so it hasn't been mounted. But quality wise, it is not on par with B&T or HK standards. It does look pretty good though, very strong, and looked to be fiber reinforced material so the pigmentation is a tad grayer than black. It swings out tight too, so I don't expect any motion when folded which is nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Forfreedom that's great to hear. Is the locking mechanism all plastic or is there some metal? And who is making these stocks?

·
Registered
6,399 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Forfreedom that's great to hear. Is the locking mechanism all plastic or is there some metal? And who is making these stocks?
Bilko, the entire unit: folding stock and receiver mount, including the stock release button, are composite plastic. The only metal I remember seeing was the button spring and hinge pin/screw. I think there was some sort of screw and/or nut holding on the rubber buffer, but when I get home, I can check for you.

It's a typical HK folding stock setup (like UMP & G36) except the stock is hinged with a long screw instead of a roll pin. And it swings closed to the left instead of the right. What make it feel cheaper is when you have it next to the UMP stock which has rubber molded into the cheek-weld area and a rubber butt pad. This knock-off is solid composite.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts