HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on a Burn Notice re-watching binge lately. Now that I know a thing or two about firearms I noticed they really have a thing for HK. Not just the standard MP5k's for bad guys either, it seems they've used almost everything in HK's arsenal at some point. G3/HK91 makes regular appearances including a specific mention or two. SL8 with a big boy scope and a suppressor serves as one of the go-to sniper rifles for our good guys. HK53 makes a few appearances in that role as well as general assault rifle along with a G36 at least once. MP7s a few times for some of those 'commando' situations. P2000s on some drug dealers at least once, and USPs in all kinds of flavors including stainless. Caught a Mark 23 at least twice, once tucked in the waistband of an ex-special forces baddie and once in the gun case of a character who "built" it (no, the character wasn't an HK engineer). I'm sure there's other stuff I forgot. Beyond the standard Hollywood loadout of Beretta 92's, mac-10s and all sorts of m4/AR-15s', HK kindof seems to be this show's go-to. Michael's primary even switched from a Sig to a P30 in later seasons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts