HKPRO Forums banner

Busy day….SD conversions and build

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Manofdusk 
#1 ·
Spent a long day in the shop today….the parts came in to start on a PTR 9 “Classic” as well as a POF to convert into an SD-Hybrid. I also had the parts come in for a complete SD build from a flat. Also got in three B&T SD suppressors as well so they can all be used for testing on the guns I’ve built.

Well after todays work, I have a total of 6 guns to test tomorrow….I’ll post more info once they are all fired and zero’d. It’ll be fun to shoot these with semi and full packs.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Very nice work…. I would be all over one of those if I lived in a friendly state it makes a fellow think about moving just to be able to get one. I never cease to be impressed by you guys out there building these rifles and clones… thanks for posting the pics ,that’s important to me.
Keep up the good work! 👍🏻🇺🇸

Reactions: Grease Gunner
#15 ·
Got the first four guns back from the coater today, they are assembled and hopefully I can get out to the range this week and do final test fire.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.