HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the best place to buy a usp lem kit? also, i am not familiar with the internals of the usp since i just got it. should i attempt to install or have gunsmith do it?
thanks again,
brandon

·
Registered
46 Posts
I thought CDNN investments had them for $50 bucks. They run free shipping offers some weekends if you spend enough, otherwise it's $10 no matter how much you buy.

·
2,832 Posts
LEEDWAY.com is great, they have them in stock and can answer all your questions,best to call(tacoma store) not email.

many other HK dealer will have them as well

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
CDNN has the kits in stock for $50 (ask for Marshall he is hands down the best guy to deal with). Or you can always send it in to HK to do it for you which costs about $130 total. I sent my USP to HK for the LEM conversion and Travis did a great job. Turn around time was under 2 weeks.

·
Registered
285 Posts
LEEDWAY.com is great, they have them in stock and can answer all your questions,best to call(tacoma store) not email.

many other HK dealer will have them as well
x2 on LEED. I'm lucky enough to have them local and they have the same price on most HK parts that CDNN and other internet retailers have. Plus they did the install in about 15 minutes while I watched in amazement. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Or you can always send it in to HK to do it for you which costs about $130 total. I sent my USP to HK for the LEM conversion and Travis did a great job. Turn around time was under 2 weeks.
What's the easiest/best way to get ahold of Travis??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, i think ill go the CDNN way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts