HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a gun show today and saw what appeared to be the perfect scope for my 51 SBR. It is made by C-More and was 1 to 5 power if memory serves. The dealer that had it said it was primarily a military use and sold item. I have not been able to find it anywhere on the web. It has a circle reticle with a dot in the center. I assume it could be lit like the red dots C-more sells but I did not turn the unit on. The reticle was very clear and scope was very nice. He claimed this was a very high dollar piece, like in the $1k range. Has anyone here seen one of these? If so can you provide a link that I may learn more about it?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
93 Posts
that's new to me as well for C-more, but a 1-5x magnification is in itself a feature that would made this piece fairly pricey. Such magnifications from real low on up take careful engineering like IOR's 1.1x-6 or something of the like. I dunno if thats quite right but I seen to remember that IOR was getting 6 times in variables as of late.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah we have all seen those. This thing was akin to an IOR tactical or a Leupold CQ/T tactical. The reticle was always there. There was no need to turn it on or off. It was not a reflex sight but an actual tubular scope with adjustable power--I believe it was 1x to 5x.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have also known this dealer for years and blowing smoke is not his way of doing business!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Are you sure it was a C-more sight?

Its not on their page, it may be "new" and not on their page yet.

If it doesn't need to be turned off, mabey its a S&B short dot, or something along those lines?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a C-More. The reticle was black just like any other scope but I imagine it would be red when illuminated.

I also checked their website for it as well as did an internet search but came up empty. That is why I was hoping someone here had seen it or maybe had a link to one. The dealer sold one last week at another show for $875--that gives you some idea of the nature of the piece. I am not a beginner collector and know quality when I see it and from the quick look I gave it this thing may belong on the same shelf with the other high dollar close quarter combat scopes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts