HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
six years ago i bought a century arms C 93. at the time i thought it was the coolest gun i have ever seen, six years later i hate it. so after years of looking at the post on this site i now decided to join up and see if i can finally get this gun working correctly. So just like alot of people I'm having the same issues, failure to cycle the next round. i take my shot and the brass casing stovepipes or gets jammed while trying to eject. here in this video this guy was having the exact same problem i'm having https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnvMfENUStU so im pretty sure im way past the warranty from century so i dont think thats an option to send it back in. but yeah what is the problem? is it bolt gap? (i dont know my bolt gap i dont have my gun at my new house) is there something else it could be? if it is bolt gap how should i go about fixing it? new rollers? does anybody know a gunsmith that is knowledgeable with C93 issues? any input is greatly appreciated and despretly needed.
I bought this gun for about 800$ and it did not work right out of the box so you can imagine how frustrated i am. now i got my wife telling me to sell it if it dosent work, and that's definitely not happening!

·
Premium Member
3,145 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah after searching the forums a bit i heard that ghilliebear2000 is pretty much the solution that i was looking for and surprisingly he replied to my private message within ten minutes. thanks for your input i'll have to check that out but me not being to gun savy i am most likely just going to send it to jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts