HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I posted a while ago that the bear completely redid my c93 and fixed everything that was wrong with it and would want to know what I should pick of for spares.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Roller trays, extractor springs, + sized rollers, firing pins, firing pin springs, a spare locking piece, recoil spring, extractor, spare push pins, roll pins, trigger spring, hammer spring.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes, get the same locking piece as you have now if your rifle functions correctly with the ammo you use. I've never personally seen a trigger or hammer spring break, and I've taken apart HKs that have had 50k+ rounds through them in FA, but it's always good to have spare springs as stuff does wear. On the extractor spring, make sure you get the silver colored rifle ones and not the brass colored submachinegun ones.

All the parts are here: HK93 Parts, HK33 Parts, HK 53 V53 V93 C93 Parts & Accessories, HK-93 HK 93 HK 33 Parts, HK23 Parts, German HK Parts, RTG Gun Parts

·
Registered
186 Posts
+1 for Gilliebear

Post Gillie operation (new locking piece, and new barrel):

bolt gap c93.jpg

.019 bolt gap holding firm

And of course had to add a paddle mag release:

Paddle C93.jpg

The man is an artist.

Finished off in what was supposedly expired Duracoat (hey, I'm cheap, and it is holding up the same as the AK's I finished with it when it was new) and it is slick as snot.

Bought a HK33 kit w/new US barrel from APEX, used what I needed, sold off the rest of the kit and the Century barrel. Total parts cost $80. Can't beat that. Only regret is not buying a 33K barrel and flashhider rather than the 16" barrel that came with the kit.

The receiver was a Hesse, so it took some milling to get the paddle mag installed, but overall it is my favorite rifle. Runs like a top.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts