HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my C93 about 2 years ago. I made it passable by adding +4 rollers and enjoyed it. Over the months the rifle became less dependable. I acquired a new barrel, triple frame, and flapper mag release and finally sent it to Jeff a couple of weeks ago. He mounted the new barrel & triple-frame, properly aligned the sights, set the proper bolt gap, & added the flapper mag release. He put fifty rounds through the rifle to prove it. For this one job, I received two phone calls to keep me in the loop and just over a week's turn-around. I took it to the range today and put fifty-five rounds down range with nary a hiccup. Used two different HK 25 round magazines and two different MKE thirty rounders. Of course, I knew the operation would be flawless. Great work and customer service. Thanks again Jeff.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Keep it up, Ghillie, and you will be the man!

·
Registered
10,255 Posts
I don't know why every one of the C-93 Sad Sack stories doesn't end up like this.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
will be????? he is the dude!

and no pics? shame.
I'm still gathering parts for my HK 93 clone build.. but it will be far from the last HK roller lock I will build. I promise pics and a review

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello everyone, may I ask what it cost you to bring it up to specs? I'm considering getting a C93 myself and would like to know what I should be expecting to spend to fix it up.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
I would just call Ghilliebear to start with and see what a build exactly like you would like costs ... if a sear host a nice G33K is always interesting.

Not Ghilliebear's but at least some 33K photos ....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello everyone, may I ask what it cost you to bring it up to specs? I'm considering getting a C93 myself and would like to know what I should be expecting to spend to fix it up.
Yes, just PM Ghilliebear with what you want done and what parts you will be providing him to work with. Don't wait too long to check for a reply; Jeff is pretty fast on the PM answers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I unfortunately have no idea what I would need really. I've heard a few horror stories about CAI' "Products", I know where to get parts though, either from HKparts or RTG. I'll PM and ask him, thank you for the responses everyone :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts