HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I recently purchased a C93 pistol against my better judgement and it turned out to a be great shooter. None of the typical issues that have been posted about on this forum. Anyway, I’m looking for a gunsmith that is willing to install the paddle mag release. I know some members here have done it themselves but from the research I’ve done it’s not something I want to get into. I have already inquired with RDTS and Dakota Tactical with no luck. Apparently the century guns are a little more involved. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Bill Springfield did my PTR C93 and Im getting it back this Wednesday, he got the rifle on Sept 14th and finished paddle installation and trigger work on the 16th.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation, I contacted Bill and sent out the pistol already. Glad someone was willing to pick up the gauntlet.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation, I contacted Bill and sent out the pistol already. Glad someone was willing to pick up the gauntlet.
Mind if I ask what he is charging? PM please if you dont wanna put your business out there. Thanks pal!!

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Yeeeaaaahh guess I coulda looked there huh (palm to face)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts