HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of what i got going my way. Apparently there are 17 and i am number 17. One of the perks of working for a ffl

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
These are pistols that the 007 sot reconfigured to rifle status. 3999.99 is the cost. I get em at 2400
this is correct. it's no longer a pistol. the pistol factor is what makes the sp5 great to have in CA, just gotta pay to play. registered as a pistol is the key point. woulda been easier to get a sp5l

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations and lucky you!!!

Fixed magazine with the new MP5 MagLatch and keeping it as a pistol however would have been the ideal way to go!

Hopefully that permanent barrel extension .....can one day be removed without much trace. The grip fin will murder the look but I guess better that than no SP5!

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Congratulations and lucky you!!!

Fixed magazine with the new MP5 MagLatch and keeping it as a pistol however would have been the ideal way to go!

Hopefully that permanent barrel extension .....can one day be removed without much trace. The grip fin will murder the look but I guess better that than no SP5!
It is not on the approved Calif. Pistol Roster so it could not be sold as a New Pistol in Calif. that is why they converted it to a rifle. If by chance a LE purchases one ( they are exempt) they can later sell it at a later date as a a pistol with a fixed mag. I know Stupid laws.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is not on the approved Calif. Pistol Roster so it could not be sold as a New Pistol in Calif. that is why they converted it to a rifle. If by chance a LE purchases one ( they are exempt) they can later sell it at a later date as a a pistol with a fixed mag. I know Stupid laws.
Oh I see. Got it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was only 17 available @hapevo i did see two other invoices opened since i secured the last one. Dont know what the wait will be for 18 and 19.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts