HKPRO Forums banner

CA89K!!

10156 Views 59 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  GhOsT74
anyone have pictures of these things and what they come with? i just ordered one and it will be my first mp5 type weapon and ideas/suggestions on what to upgrade and build up?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hope your a patient man unlike myself.
Jeremy
Im ok with the wait im just curious about how well this things going to work and since the company's going under i assume that theres no warranty.........

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going under? Do you have some insider information that we are not aware of? If you know something please share...if you don't have any actual first hand info please don't start more rumors about T.B. or Coharie. Either way,they come with a lifetime warranty. The company has changed names a couple of times, but they still honor the warranty of the original SW weapons so I wouldn't worry about it. The guns are worth the wait.:)
i could be wrong but there stopping production on these weapons or at least thats what they Wendy told me when i called and ordered it. i have not experience with "the todd" or coharie so you tell me........

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doesn't hurt to be over prepared for the zombie invasion.;)
now this is what its all about............oh thats off subject. anyway wasn't trying to offend anyone thats just kinda the way she made it sound anyways if there is a warranty problem who would i contact same number i placed my order through?

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to be perfectly honest if it doesnt run 100% i wouldn't be surprised after all i am purchasing a product that is ruffly 1/4 the price of the real deal anyway i just hope i can get it running even if i have to purchase parts. i cant wait to see if i even get one :90: im sure there are a great many in front of me

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
before all the gun control crap you could buy the real deal for what you are paying Cohaire......just crap that all the import bans went into place.....Thanks Hillary's dumba## husband for that!
yes totally agree with that but thats also something that i have come to live with over the years however it does blow

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Holy crap first time calling and got thru. ordered my k in 9mm 1200.00 might be in the batch comming in or the next wendy said 3-4 weeks we'll see. I'm excited to get this i think i'll wait on the sbr for my sw-5 and sbr the k instead. :) :)
1200 or 1290?

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
i was told that they had about enought parts for 20 k guns on 6/11 i believe that date to be correct....

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Now there's an idea. Hmmm. Might be better than playing the stock market.
might be better............lol.................i just checked on my 401k today and im at a -4.9 rate of return for the year to date!

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
anyone know if these new k's have metal lowers? also anyone get theres yet?

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
would someone post some detailed pictures of one of these so we can see the quality?

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
coharie emailed me this morning saying they had informed me a few days ago of it being shipped and that it had arrived at my dealers this morning and that i should contact him. called my dealers he said yes i got it this morning but he wouldnt be in till mon so i gotta wait but when i get it in hand ill see if i can get some quality pics of it on here.
Jeremy
thats great man cant wait to see it.......

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Took her out Saturday, and I put 300 rounds through it without any issues. 100 were suppressed.

I do have a question for those who have a K model. on your receiver, does it show CA89 or CA89K? I am updating my Trust so I can do the SBR paperwork this week and mine shows CA89.
dont have mine yet but im pretty sure it just says ca89

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.