HKPRO Forums banner

CA89K!!

10156 Views 59 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  GhOsT74
anyone have pictures of these things and what they come with? i just ordered one and it will be my first mp5 type weapon and ideas/suggestions on what to upgrade and build up?
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Registered
6,222 Posts
How come they still pumping out so many of K guns?
I thought they only had handful left in their inventory a while ago.
Personally, I think the might have exaggerated just a bit, and that they are now just building them as they get ordered. In either case, I'm very happy that they continue to build and deliver them. :cool:

· Banned
1,792 Posts
They're not stupid. Theyh ave all of the parts connections in place. If you order them they will build them. I'm trying to talk myself into buying 10-12 of them and then sit on em for a year or two!

Regards,

R

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
i was told that they had about enought parts for 20 k guns on 6/11 i believe that date to be correct....

· Registered
10,032 Posts
I'm trying to talk myself into buying 10-12 of them and then sit on em for a year or two!
Regards,

Now there's an idea. Hmmm. Might be better than playing the stock market.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Now there's an idea. Hmmm. Might be better than playing the stock market.
might be better............lol.................i just checked on my 401k today and im at a -4.9 rate of return for the year to date!

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
anyone know if these new k's have metal lowers? also anyone get theres yet?

· Registered
10,032 Posts
yeah that seems to be what everyones hearing, (3-4 weeks blah blah) i still havent heard anything on mine bout 2 months or more now.
Jeremy

Settle down, grasshopper, it will come.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
would someone post some detailed pictures of one of these so we can see the quality?

· Registered
170 Posts
I see on hk54 tb posted there starting the last 20 ca89k pistols. I cant help but think i'm going to lose out. I'm just paranoid i guess i dont have the best of luck. they took all my info and have my cc and ffl so i know i'm fine and one is mine i'm just antsy and cant wait to get it. I e-mailed wendy yesterday for an update and its within 1-2 weeks down from 3-4 so i think i'm good to go.

· Registered
419 Posts
Ya i ordered mine a week or 2 ago and she took all my info and confirmed i ordered it by email so i think i'm good to go.
It looks like the speculation might be over. I heard that FA bolt producer US side is done.....so we have what we have. Glad I stocked away the hard to get parts cheap.
I have had people argue over and over, but I do not see any issue with these pups bring 2k in a year. They just work and the 6th generation is tits on.
P.

· Registered
413 Posts
coharie emailed me this morning saying they had informed me a few days ago of it being shipped and that it had arrived at my dealers this morning and that i should contact him. called my dealers he said yes i got it this morning but he wouldnt be in till mon so i gotta wait but when i get it in hand ill see if i can get some quality pics of it on here.
Jeremy

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
coharie emailed me this morning saying they had informed me a few days ago of it being shipped and that it had arrived at my dealers this morning and that i should contact him. called my dealers he said yes i got it this morning but he wouldnt be in till mon so i gotta wait but when i get it in hand ill see if i can get some quality pics of it on here.
Jeremy
thats great man cant wait to see it.......

· Registered
65 Posts
Jeremy
They emailed me on Monday and my K got here yesterday, picked it up today and am gonna take her out in the morning.

· Registered
65 Posts
Took her out Saturday, and I put 300 rounds through it without any issues. 100 were suppressed.

I do have a question for those who have a K model. on your receiver, does it show CA89 or CA89K? I am updating my Trust so I can do the SBR paperwork this week and mine shows CA89.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.