HKPRO Forums banner

CA89K!!

10156 Views 59 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  GhOsT74
anyone have pictures of these things and what they come with? i just ordered one and it will be my first mp5 type weapon and ideas/suggestions on what to upgrade and build up?
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Took her out Saturday, and I put 300 rounds through it without any issues. 100 were suppressed.

I do have a question for those who have a K model. on your receiver, does it show CA89 or CA89K? I am updating my Trust so I can do the SBR paperwork this week and mine shows CA89.
dont have mine yet but im pretty sure it just says ca89

· Registered
413 Posts
picked mine up today and it says CA89. very happy with the gun. will post pics soon. havent shot it yet the 3 lug fits pretty damn tight on my MK-9K but it does fit. will try it out in the next few just wish i had 200 layin around to form 1 the thing i cant stand not havn it without the k grip or foldn stock. also has was i believe to be a G3 rear sight on it but im not real familiar with HK guns.
Jeremy

· Registered
170 Posts
Anybody else getting theirs yet? I emailed wendy for an update today and she said it should ship by the end of next week. I have all my sbr paper work ready to send as soon as i get my gun so i'm getting antsy.

· Registered
34 Posts
Can someone post some pictures. Would be appreciated.

· Registered
353 Posts
Can someone post some pictures. Would be appreciated.
would someone post some detailed pictures of one of these so we can see the quality?
Started out looking like this

I installed a Aimpoint Micro T-1 and B&T mount. Then I swapped out the housing for a HK FA marked trigger pack dropped right in. Small amount of material removed on right selector hole.

Put it on a form 1 added stock and K grip.

· Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Appreciate it.

· Registered
36 Posts
Got mine 2 weeks ago

Got mine 2 weeks ago, just about when Wendy said it would be here. I ordered a CA89 and CA89K as "put away" pistols. Figure I can't lose money on them.

Anyway, the CA89K came, not in a fitted case, but in a fitted cardboard box. End of an era, I guess...

Fred

· Registered
38 Posts
Need help CA89K

I got my CA89k back in April just had a chance to take her to range today and put 100 rounds through it 1 HK curved 40rds 1HK straight 30rds and mag that came with gun 30 rds GH HK mags had 5 FTF 2 FTE same with straight mag other mag just as bad shell was lodge in receiver don't know wether its the bolt or extractor pin reallynot happy like the gun but I want it to work bragged to my friends about the gun now I look foolish $1180 for a gun that works sometime any and all sugestions greatly appreicated?:mad:Was using S&B ammo

· Registered
170 Posts
Anyone else get a shipping notice on this next run? I was told mine would ship this week and was wondering if any shipped. I hate waiting even though i know it's worth it I guess theres still time today to get that tracking numb. I'm crossing my fingers:)

· Registered
76 Posts
I got my CA89k back in April just had a chance to take her to range today and put 100 rounds through it 1 HK curved 40rds 1HK straight 30rds and mag that came with gun 30 rds GH HK mags had 5 FTF 2 FTE same with straight mag other mag just as bad shell was lodge in receiver don't know wether its the bolt or extractor pin reallynot happy like the gun but I want it to work bragged to my friends about the gun now I look foolish $1180 for a gun that works sometime any and all sugestions greatly appreicated?:mad:Was using S&B ammo
Suggestion #1: Learn to use punctuation. It will make your post readable and greatly increase the odds of getting a reply that will help you.

· Banned
1,792 Posts
GhOsT74 - That's just a cheap Coharie case that he's cut outlines of the gun and mags in the foam. At least that's what it looks like. If it isn't I apologize fro the calling it cheap. The CA89/10mm I bought and then returned a few months ago came in the same case.

Regards,

R.

· Banned
1,792 Posts
Nah sent the gun back in it and bought the last one vector had. Vector's came in a box............but had almost all HK parts so..... I think I did OK.

If you post a thread I'm sure there are a quite a few guy's on this site that have one they're not using.

I remember one member had about 3-4 of them and said whoever wanted to pay the shipping could have them all.

Regards,
R.

· Registered
353 Posts
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.