HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
California your future is looking bright.... sounds like 1. Either they are on their way to succeed OR 2. The 'BIG ONE' is on its way and is going to knock them into the ocean?

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,101 Posts
1. Either they are on their way to Secede OR 2. The 'BIG ONE' is on its way and is going to knock them into the ocean?
"Makin America great again" One State at a Time.........................................

·
Priest of the P7
5,243 Posts
California your future is looking bright.... sounds like 1. Either they are on their way to succeed OR 2. The 'BIG ONE' is on its way and is going to knock them into the ocean?
Either way would be great! The rest of us would be unburdened by their electoral college votes and all of their Senators and Congressmen. That would go a long ways toward making America great again.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
@bastardsonofelvis - "And on the eighth day, God made the HK P7...and he saw that it was good."
And God saw that it was not good for HK P7 to be alone so He made HK P7M8. God saw that this was good.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a tweet posted on another media web sight from POTUS Trump that tomorrow he will be signing an executive order to nullify California's gun restrictions, I was excited for the residents of California and posted it without confirmation. So I removed it. So in this case you can shoot the messenger. One shot one shot only!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Either way would be great! The rest of us would be unburdened by their electoral college votes and all of their Senators and Congressmen...
I'm always amazed at the ignorance of people not from Comifornia. The liberals here ruined this great state, have ruined surrounding states they moved to(I predicted that but no one listened) and will continue to infect more states one at a time. Never, never, never underestimate the power of left loon liberalism. Not even falling into the ocean from an earthquake will stop this states stupidity.

Ever heard of "cockroaches will be the only thing alive after an atomic bomb"?

·
Priest of the P7
5,243 Posts
I'm always amazed at the ignorance of people not from Comifornia. The liberals here ruined this great state, have ruined surrounding states they moved to(I predicted that but no one listened) and will continue to infect more states one at a time. Never, never, never underestimate the power of left loon liberalism. Not even falling into the ocean from an earthquake will stop this states stupidity.

Ever heard of "cockroaches will be the only thing alive after an atomic bomb"?
Trust me, I am in no way ignorant to the effect that Californians fleeing California like rats from a sinking ship have on surrounding states. I live in Colorado, after all, or Colofornia as it will likely be known in the coming years. As soon as the front range cities started to balloon in population from transplants (5K people move to Denver every MONTH) our state politics went to shyat. Now we have a mag cap limit and the idiotic "universal background checks". Thankfully that BS is largely ignored everywhere that isn't full of Commiefornians.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Ugh Texas is becoming Californiacated. Last birthday I took my son to, 8 out of 10 of the parents were all from California. They ask me and the other guy how we felt about it and we just looked at each other, we wanted to unload truth on them but held our tongues. I see so many Cali plates every day.........sucks.

·
Priest of the P7
5,243 Posts
Well, who knows. Maybe if they all leave Commiefornia we can all move in and take over. It is a beautiful place. The irony is that they move out because of the idiotic economic policies that eliminate business and bankrupt the state but they bring the same failed worldview with them. Like a virus escaping a corpse by infecting another organism only to see the same result.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If Pres. Trump does indeed sign EOs to cut off federal funds to sanctuary states and cities it'll be very interesting to see how Gov. Brown and the rest of the progressives deal with that. Especially since they're already looking at a 1.5 BILLION dollar budget deficit.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,101 Posts
Ugh Texas is becoming Californiacated. Last birthday I took my son to, 8 out of 10 of the parents were all from California. They ask me and the other guy how we felt about it and we just looked at each other, we wanted to unload truth on them but held our tongues. I see so many Cali plates every day.........sucks.
Yep they are going to start calling Austin Min Cali................An where your at is where my grandparents/lots of relatives were born/raised they would/will be rolling in grave to see what that little neck of the woods has become............most of them will have a rude awakening though We are not Comifornia
View attachment 88097

·
Registered
71 Posts
If Pres. Trump does indeed sign EOs to cut off federal funds to sanctuary states and cities it'll be very interesting to see how Gov. Brown and the rest of the progressives deal with that. Especially since they're already looking at a 1.5 BILLION dollar budget deficit.

They've made it clear they are staying a sanctuary city. San Fran, LA, Denver, NY, Chicago etc. Bloomberg just handed over 90 million to disrupt the Inauguration of Trump so I suspect he will gladly lay down millions more for lawyers for cities and states to fight it. Again, these loons are like cockroaches that will never die. With 95% of college professors in this country teaching left-wing liberalism, I don't see an end any time soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Love listening to my HK brothers not from California...seeing their amazing weapons that I have a hard time finding and legally buying, and if I do, they are expensive as hell...yet I persevere, because dammit, momma didn't raise a quitter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
since we're talking about politics, I have a question I thought I'd ask.
Why does bloomberg want to take our guns?
I saw a craigslist ad in my state (MN) that he was paying people $15 to go door to door to spout anti-gun stuff.
Why does he do it and where does he get the money?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts