HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I cant make the upcoming upstate shoot. Would anyone in the Metro NY / Long Island area be interested in a Fall Shoot at Calverton, NY (Long Island)?
Please PM me or post on this page if you might be interested. I am thinking sometime between Mid Oct to the end of October.
Best regards to all.
Chris

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm may be up for a late October, early November get together. I would have to figure out a ride. You have a nice list there and I'd love to give those a try. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
question

To answer your question - The MP5SD is from RDTS and is built as a non-nfa weapon ( check out www.rdts.com, see MP5SD replica), and the G3 was a non nfa custom built semi-auto as well.
(I have just recently sold both - now I have the MP5K model built by IGF)

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'd be interested, but it would have to be towards the end of Oct or in Nov as I will be traveling on business for the majority of October (actually leaving this Sunday and won't be back at all until the 12th).

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
actually I'm interested in a place that rents shotty's with clay shooting. Speaking of which I have to get my fingerprint cards done for my CT permit so I can go shoot there. Lots of shotty clay ranges there.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Depending on when it is I may be in town at the time, I used to frequent calverton quite often before I moved. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to bring my pistols.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts